Forums

Miscellaneous

Flaw in Scouting System?

Posted in General

Enfield Spurs (Rob) 28 March 2019, 15:20
I have sent each of my 5 scouts out to find a keeper, with very specific requirements. The keeper is 19, rated 27 with a country of origin of USA, player must be for sale & max value 20M

I have set these parameters as these match one of my players, and I want to see how he is rated in the system. Each time the scout comes back with nothing. I have now tried this 7 times today with the same result i.e. a big fat zero return.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13090685-rob-oleary

Any ideas.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 28 March 2019, 15:56
So what are you trying to achieve? Can't you just scout one of your own players anyway?

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 28 March 2019, 16:32
The scout system doesn’t return results for your own team... otherwise when you scout your own nation, you would get your players in your scout report, and seeing as this is limited in number of players you get back depending on scout stats, this would be a waste

If you want to scout your own players, you need to evaluate your team.

Whittall United (Grant) 28 March 2019, 16:33
It wont find your own players and you can evaluate your own squad.

Enfield Spurs (Rob) 28 March 2019, 17:43
I would like to know the systems evaluation of my player(s) i.e. if they are an enormous/formidable/ promising talent etc...

Thanks for the replies so far

Whittall United (Grant) 28 March 2019, 18:30
Enfield Spurs wrote:
I would like to know the systems evaluation of my player(s) i.e. if they are an enormous/formidable/ promising talent etc...

Thanks for the replies so far
You get that from evaluating your squad

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 28 March 2019, 19:33

Enfield Spurs (Rob) 28 March 2019, 19:41
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
thanks

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 March 2019, 20:01
Enfield Spurs wrote:
I have sent each of my 5 scouts out to find a keeper, with very specific requirements. The keeper is 19, rated 27 with a country of origin of USA, player must be for sale & max value 20M

I have set these parameters as these match one of my players, and I want to see how he is rated in the system. Each time the scout comes back with nothing. I have now tried this 7 times today with the same result i.e. a big fat zero return.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13090685-rob-oleary

Any ideas.
Go on to team page and go to evaluate players smiley it's down the bottom left

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 March 2019, 20:01
Black Rock Shooter wrote:
To late