Forums

Miscellaneous

Championship run in

Posted in Off Topic

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 28 April 2019, 11:51
Tom? Who is the penalty taker at Norwich? 6 penalties and all different takers with just 1 penalty scored i read somewhere. Is that true?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 April 2019, 14:08
No Finto, that’s wrong... it’s 7 pens and only one scored

Become a bit of a running joke in the fans but to be fair I think only 1 missed pen actually cost us points, we rallied and won the other games except Preston where we lost 3-1 so pen wouldn’t have changed result if we’d scored it. Have to give the opposition a chance after all

Sheff U are nailed on Paul. 13 goal swing required on goal diff for Leeds to finish above them and they have to win both and sheff Utd lose at stoke. Villa currently 0-0 at half time with villa so likely sheff u will be mathematically confirmed in about an hour.

I actually think we’re we’ll set up for prem. some really good players who play in a style suited to the prem. I’m cautiously optimistic we can do mid table next season. Think sheff Utd are nailed on relegation fodder though.

Leeds won’t get through the playoffs. Between wba and villa for me, with villa looking more likely

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 29 April 2019, 10:09
Norwich have a brilliant core to build on, can see a comfortable 10th-14th finish personally, watching Buendia is a pleasure, be very surprised if he doesn't get even better in the prem

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 29 April 2019, 20:18
Norwich have surprised a lot of people this season and deserve to win the league, though my team thumped you at Carrow Road. Its a massive step up to the Prem and though I wish them well, I think to avoid relegation will be a great achievement.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 April 2019, 20:22
tonys tiggers wrote:
Norwich have surprised a lot of people this season and deserve to win the league, though my team thumped you at Carrow Road. Its a massive step up to the Prem and though I wish them well, I think to avoid relegation will be a great achievement.
Leeds?

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 29 April 2019, 20:28
leeds are falling apart again lol

clue = 4 - 3

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 April 2019, 21:44
Either West Brom or derby then. Neither of which would be classed as a thumping. West Brom we missed a pen and derby were literally about to lose until the floodlight failure and then we inexplicably capitulated. FL did a number on us that day as there was no need to pause the match, 90% of the lights were fine. We’d just gone 3-2 up with 7 mins to play and we’re the only team in it until lampard’s shenanigans

tonys tiggers (tony smith) 1 May 2019, 10:44
Running along the Brummie Road to watch the ...... aces

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 18:34
Well Done N City my second Home

The Goon Squad (Very) 1 May 2019, 18:37
tonys tiggers wrote:
leeds are falling apart again lol

clue = 4 - 3
You call 4-3 a thumping smiley what do you call Leicester beating Arsenal 3-0??