Forums

Miscellaneous

Help with understanding scouts

Posted in General

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 10 September 2019, 16:22
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
So part of my big come back is scouting. I have one in the works, and will send the pic of results. But what would you say for.my scout to find? Like country age range etc?
Please whittall, explain how this doesnt help? General question. The topic is about scouts, i asked a question about a scout. Im not quite seeing the problem. Would you please point it out?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 September 2019, 16:25
Loyals wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
You need to take care because the vmaninfo is making the assumtion that 15yo are trained on hard each day (maybe with the excetion of one Extreme training on saturday).
Assume sessions without trainer are wrong, as the assumptions for the trainer definitely is wrong.
Can you elaborate on that a bit more please?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 September 2019, 16:29
So part of my big come back is scouting. I have one in the works, and will send the pic of results. But what would you say for.my scout to find? Like country age range etc?
Please whittall, explain how this doesnt help? General question. The topic is about scouts, i asked a question about a scout. Im not quite seeing the problem. Would you please point it out?
It is a very serious discussion my friend. While your question is related to scouts, we just want to know more about these scouts. I will reply to you later when i have more time on my hands.

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 10 September 2019, 16:32
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Can you elaborate on that a bit more please?
As I have aligned VMEnhancer with vmaninfo, I know the formular.

The added / substracted amount is only marginally different from the assumed intensity(hard).

So for instance the trainer effect is set to ~15-17% as I remember.

Final Whistle (join) 10 September 2019, 16:34
This is for you to decide, depending what your target is:
- you want to train a 90+ team and have 100M+ in the bank => look for 15yo and set a 10M/player limit (not sure how reasonable it is to find highly talented 15yo for 10M, but given the assumed budget you could get 11 players close to 100M and train them).
- you want to train but still have players of quality in your team for a specific division, say 4th => look for 20+ you with ratings over 40, set the transfer limit on how much you can afford to have a 11man team.
- you want to train for profit... there are lots of cases, but what I started doing at your level is search for central defenders under 30 ratings and under 22 yo. But those are hard to find on TL for the right price, so auction is more helpful than the scout.
What's left is 18 Rated under 18yo,which in 2-3 months training predominantly defensive, will reach some 500k/player that you can sell, times 30 which is 15M or so. Which allows for an upgrade of TF and buy better players to train.
Or find 16-17yo with high potential but that have been neglected by the owners and which are not trained for a number of days which makes their value drop significantly on the short term but can increase in the medium term.
This is what I'm trying atm without much luck...

Whittall United (Grant) 10 September 2019, 16:58
Because it has next to nothing to do with what we are discussing, you want advice on what to put into a scout search, thats not we are discussing at all, hence your post helps nobody but yourself.

Have you got anything to add to the actual discussion we are having?

The Goon Squad (Very) 10 September 2019, 19:30
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
All of my Talants I bought as formidable one or two enormous, not there all reasonable, promising and one formidable smiley I spent well over 100m now I'm stuck
I did tell you vinny if you are spending big bucks on formidable players or even enormous players, you need to use extreme training as much as possible and boost them. The higher intensity training the better the training scores.
I have and they are flopping