Forums

Miscellaneous

Scouts/Trainers Wanted?

Posted in General

Whittall United (Grant) 14 February 2020, 10:21
Tracys Treats wrote:
Ive scoured thousands of pages looking for a good coach with 20 youth 20 outfield and not a thing
Work your way back, there will be one here:

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/795489-soger-du-personale-til-din-klub?page=1437

Rawle United (christopher) 14 February 2020, 10:37
thanks, i spent ages on there yesterday and when i did find any they were taken, i have just looked even further back and found one, thank you.

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 14 February 2020, 14:08
what are the important stats for scouts?

Magic Monkeys (Josh) 14 February 2020, 16:29
Ginni Devi Modi IOE wrote:
I've taken this chunk out of the updated noob bible for you. Hope it helps.

Scouts - Important stats:
Potential assessment: Scout's ability to assess potential
Ability assessment: Scout's ability to assess ability
Motivation: Scout's ability to return an untrained youth in the results
Discipline: Determines the maximum number of players in a report.
Motivation plus Discipline: Determines for how long the scout will need to rest after finishing a report.

Ideally you should be looking for scouts with 20/20 on as many of the above attributes as possible.

The scout works by searching for players, and providing a limited number of reports. He shows his assessment of players as a grading - these are imperfect and different scouts may grade players differently, so to get a complete picture of a players potential, you may need to run several scouts on the same player.

Whittall United (Grant) 15 February 2020, 11:15
Tracys Treats wrote:
thanks, i spent ages on there yesterday and when i did find any they were taken, i have just looked even further back and found one, thank you.
Yes you do have to go quite far back, but theres always one about, glad you got sorted smiley

Newcastle United FC (James) 15 February 2020, 12:04
Whittall United wrote:
Tracys Treats wrote:
Yes you do have to go quite far back, but theres always one about, glad you got sorted smiley
A little tip for what I do when looking for a trainer, pick a random age range, usually within a year of each other, then also a nationality. Feel like I can find them a little quicker and doesn’t feel as much of a chore

Rawle United (christopher) 15 February 2020, 12:25
Hi James, thanks for the advice I was trying all sorts I just seemed to get 20/19s and 19/20s which was frustrating as I was only taking a 20/20

Redbull CF (Wayne Carnell) 4 March 2020, 23:51
In need of a 20/20 trainer if anyone can help find 1 please

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 5 March 2020, 10:42
Magic Monkeys wrote:
Ginni Devi Modi IOE wrote:
I've taken this chunk out of the updated noob bible for you. Hope it helps.

Scouts - Important stats:
Potential assessment: Scout's ability to assess potential
Ability assessment: Scout's ability to assess ability
Motivation: Scout's ability to return an untrained youth in the results
Discipline: Determines the maximum number of players in a report.
Motivation plus Discipline: Determines for how long the scout will need to rest after finishing a report.

Ideally you should be looking for scouts with 20/20 on as many of the above attributes as possible.

The scout works by searching for players, and providing a limited number of reports. He shows his assessment of players as a grading - these are imperfect and different scouts may grade players differently, so to get a complete picture of a players potential, you may need to run several scouts on the same player.
Sorry for late reply, appreciate the help! I should really know this after 11 years haha

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 5 March 2020, 16:13
Also, how do I get my scout to try and find untrained youths?