Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 31 October 2020, 08:56
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
See it’s attention to detail like that which will see me come down with the Christmas decorations
smiley

Manningham FC (HD) 21 November 2020, 10:25
Right, finally used my wildcard this round after Salah got covid and Trent got injured... been meaning to do it for a few rounds but now seems like right time smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 21 November 2020, 10:43
Manningham FC wrote:
Right, finally used my wildcard this round after Salah got covid and Trent got injured... been meaning to do it for a few rounds but now seems like right time smiley
Good luck smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 December 2020, 14:03
How is everyone's teams doing in this bonkers season?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 December 2020, 15:11
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Better than you smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 December 2020, 15:13
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Better than you smiley
Dreadful week for me smiley

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 2 December 2020, 16:20
Weirdly hanging on at the top despite some awful transfer decisions in last two game weeks. All set to come down with the christmas decorations if not before...

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 December 2020, 16:23
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Weirdly hanging on at the top despite some awful transfer decisions in last two game weeks. All set to come down with the christmas decorations if not before...
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 December 2020, 16:49
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Weirdly? Stats do not lie. 4th best in month of September, top in month of October and 2nd in month of November and nothing awful about any of your transfer decisions in the last 2 gameweeks bringing in Fernandes for Jorginho and captaining him earning you 22 points in gw9 and getting rid of crap sterling to fund that move and Mitchell out last week who has been dropped.

Pffft...it's these quite ones ya gotta watch.

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 2 December 2020, 20:56
It’s more the brining Barkley in who lasted 5 minutes before going off that stuck in my throat. I’ve been lucky at best, but still pleased to be where I am.