Forums

Miscellaneous

OP Tactic

Posted in General

Blackburn Rovers AFC (Manager of Blackburn Rovers AFC) 6 March 2021, 12:26
Anyone got any tips for the meta formation or tactic?
Currently got a team thats miles ahead of anyone in the league and only seem to be winning 3-0, so thinking maybe I've not got a good tactic setup.

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 6 March 2021, 14:08
A lot of the teams in your league are noobs or bots...

Tangerine (Unknown) 6 March 2021, 14:26
Blackburn Rovers AFC wrote:
Anyone got any tips for the meta formation or tactic?
Currently got a team thats miles ahead of anyone in the league and only seem to be winning 3-0, so thinking maybe I've not got a good tactic setup.
Your players are pretty good for your league but that’s because you are in a low league with bots atm (bots are so you have full leagues and are where all the clubs come from ).

They are still quite bad in the grand scheme of things so yeah the wins are pretty much guaranteed for you right now but the goals could be anything.

As for tactics, I’m pretty new too and I tried to research but I can’t find anything other than out of position reduces your players skill so it’s not recommended,
And make sure y ou have 3 midfielders because there’s some sort of penalty which means 4-2-4 is probably the worst conventional tactic or other 2 midfielder formations .

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 March 2021, 22:09
OK, I like your thinking, but you are two days in so don't get ahead of yourself, it's always easy to get started because of the division you start in. As stated you are in a league with bots and noobs who do not have a team to field so you get a automatic 3-0 win.

But I don't want to talk about your tactics, I want to direct you to The Noob Bible >>Click<<
Give it a read its full of useful interesting information

Edit: Can someone remind me how to do URL again please I tried several way but I have forgotten

Edit: Edit: Thanks Charles

Blackburn Rovers AFC (Manager of Blackburn Rovers AFC) 7 March 2021, 00:49
Thanks for all your responses.

I used to play 8 years ago and was a highly rated club but as I was inactive for over 4 years my account got deleted!

Just wondered if there was a specific meta or anything!

Thanks for the help so far!

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 7 March 2021, 01:34
Blackburn Rovers AFC wrote:
Thanks for all your responses.

I used to play 8 years ago and was a highly rated club but as I was inactive for over 4 years my account got deleted!

Just wondered if there was a specific meta or anything!

Thanks for the help so far!
Sadly, there aren't too many changes (also far apart) made to tactics and how players perform in games, so as of now, metas aren't really a thing. I've never tried to reach a high league, so not super knowledgeable when it comes to tactics, but from what I have read, all out attack and shoot on sight seem to be your best bet. Careful with intensity, as fatigue has a large impact on players performance.

Final Whistle (join) 11 March 2021, 20:51

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 March 2021, 20:57
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
But only won 1-0

Final Whistle (join) 11 March 2021, 21:16
Indeed. Op is the keeper

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 March 2021, 21:19
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Indeed. Op is the keeper
So op your fighting relegation