Forums

Miscellaneous

What's your interesting VM Fact?

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 May 2021, 19:28
First one I have been playing this game 11 minutes longer than A good Friend, a respected manager, an all round good man

Second, I won every NCC final I reached, it's a good feeling isn't it Paul smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 May 2021, 19:38
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
First one I have been playing this game 11 minutes longer than A good Friend, a respected manager, an all round good man

Second, I won every NCC final I reached, it's a good feeling isn't it Paul smiley
smiley smiley
On a serious note, I have won every Final that I reached

Final Whistle (join) 4 May 2021, 22:32
I've made just under 250M profit the season I quit:

Seems that was the right choice, only regret is training almost the full squad from 15yo to sell them 1-2 months before being their top selves and for shitty prices as well...
Guess I'm not as patient as I thought I was, or the game is moving slower than the slowest snail.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 May 2021, 13:43
Final Whistle wrote:

Seems that was the right choice, only regret is training almost the full squad from 15yo to sell them 1-2 months before being their top selves and for shitty prices as well...
Guess I'm not as patient as I thought I was, or the game is moving slower than the slowest snail.
Your maths are not logical as you have not deducted the purchase price of your players you sold

The Goon Squad (Very) 5 May 2021, 16:37
Coptic Titans wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:

Your maths are not logical as you have not deducted the purchase price of your players you sold
That's irrelevant to what he's saying imo, he did make 250m that season

Rawle United (christopher) 5 May 2021, 17:05
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:

net spend, all Newcastle fans bleat on about

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 5 May 2021, 17:42
Rawle United wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:

The O.P had an income of 250 million not a profit of 250 million massive difference

The Goon Squad (Very) 6 May 2021, 07:19
Coptic Titans wrote:
Rawle United wrote:
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
Coptic Titans wrote:
Final Whistle wrote:

The O.P had an income of 250 million not a profit of 250 million massive difference
Yeah fair point