Miscellaneous

What does this mean for the game?

Posted in General

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 11 May 2021, 15:04
There is no fun but in a weird way I enjoy playing haha

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 May 2021, 15:20
FORTHEWIN wrote:
There is no fun but in a weird way I enjoy playing haha
I think for me personally it's more of a habit. The only fun I'm really experiencing since the scouts have been introduced is when a bunch of guys I know from the forums have joined a particular country to play against each other in.

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 11 May 2021, 15:54
Can I ask what's wrong with the scouts only just started playing again and don't really know much about game

Ptfcstuart (Stuart) 11 May 2021, 19:29
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FORTHEWIN wrote:
I could go on Facebook now and advertise the game with a link and maybe a few would click the link and join, but why should I if I am not rewarded.
I would say its the hard-core users who are keeping the game alive financially myself. The teams who have millions upon millions even billions. I would not like to be a beginner joining now I tell ya, the auctions are boring. Where's the fun in joining? That's an honest question by the way.
More users = More exciting auctions.
FORTHEWIN wrote:
I could go on Facebook now and advertise the game with a link and maybe a few would click the link and join, but why should I if I am not rewarded.
Hire someone to run the socials, give them a referral code for the social medias and reward them with 25% of the referral premium money. Use the rest to develop the game and pay owners. Easier said than done, but equally just one idea of how this could be implemented without any cost to the business (and with minimal risk)

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 May 2021, 19:38
FORTHEWIN wrote:
Can I ask what's wrong with the scouts only just started playing again and don't really know much about game
The scouts can tell a young talent players potential/how good the player is, where as before the scouts were introduced, it took skill and knowledge from the user to know such a thing. The auctions use to be very vibrant of users buying and selling young talent players the same day (flipping) before the scouts were introduced but nowadays, everyone knows the potential of these young talent players are because of the scouts so therefore, the auctions are not as vibrant anymore of users trying to make profit because everyone knows how good or how bad these young talent players are due to the scouts.