Forums

Miscellaneous

Make money and improve

Posted in General

TITANES FC (Kazuke) 8 April 2022, 20:50
The Goon Squad wrote:
Valayes Football Club wrote:
it seems that it's not possible to succeed without paying real money.
Hello Wilhelm,

It is possible to succeed without paying real money, i have seen it happen, only once, but I have seen it

The game obviously has a development team and a owner, so for me paying 11p a day is fine.

Look at it like this if you was to buy a football manager game for £40 - £50, a new game then comes out next year for 40 to £50z people buy games for the Xbox or PlayStation why not pay 11 pence day for this game which quite frankly is a very good game.

If you want any help please use the forums like you have them today, you can message me privately I will give you my opinion, advice and tips. I do not know what you want or need so you will have to ask and then I can give you my thoughts and the help you need

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 13 April 2022, 16:34
It's not 11p a day though is it its 17p a day £61.99 a year to play a game that doesn't give you any leeway I'd understand if you had the chance to make money with talents but your lucky if you get one decent one a year maybe a few mill if ya lucky unlocks everything if you pay don't if you don't why would anyone want pay if there not getting nothing in return when you join you should be given about 3 mill to buy a team to get you started not £250,000 atleast with a manger game on the xbox your not loosing £62 a year I used to love this game but its impossible to get anywhere unless you spend most your life on it or hit a super youth I zpent 10 years on this game previously and never had one super youth its just a clever way to scam money out of people just my opinion

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 13 April 2022, 17:52
Mersey Reds wrote:
It's not 11p a day though is it its 17p a day £61.99 a year to play a game that doesn't give you any leeway I'd understand if you had the chance to make money with talents but your lucky if you get one decent one a year maybe a few mill if ya lucky unlocks everything if you pay don't if you don't why would anyone want pay if there not getting nothing in return when you join you should be given about 3 mill to buy a team to get you started not £250,000 atleast with a manger game on the xbox your not loosing £62 a year I used to love this game but its impossible to get anywhere unless you spend most your life on it or hit a super youth I zpent 10 years on this game previously and never had one super youth its just a clever way to scam money out of people just my opinion
Don’t play it then if you don’t like it?… Its really not hard to make money on this game, just learn the market and scour the auctions for bargains. Stop trying to rely on luck to succeed.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 13 April 2022, 17:55
Mersey Reds wrote:
Please tell me how you trade players with no credits £250,000 to start does not go far at all you’ll be lucky to get a full squad for that whoever designed this game knows what there doing everyone says upgrade your facility but the money you make from you stadium you have to pay out to repair it then contracts it’s just virtually impossible unless you spend 10 years on this game I’ve been on here before and back then I didn’t get very far either I thought I’d give it another go but it’s just the same money spinner with nothing in return unless your danish then the talents roll in I’m going back on expert eleven it’s not for me this game I’m surprised anyone actually plays it.
Focus on players selling for less that 5k in the auctions and check their value by using the transfer list search. Then list them and sell them for profit. I have a decent amount of money but I bought someone for 1c the other day and sold them for 10k.

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 14 April 2022, 01:54
Your seriously talking out your arse

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 14 April 2022, 01:56
Mersey Reds wrote:
Your seriously talking out your arse
Am I mate, yeah?

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/14876132-joaquin-jesus-beserra/history

Horticultural FC (Chris Winterton) 14 April 2022, 02:04
Your not grasping my point you don't get anything worthy for your money see I've payed for VM I bet nothing changes with the youth system

Final Whistle (join) 15 April 2022, 11:28
A Tribe Called Quest wrote:
Mersey Reds wrote:
Please tell me how you trade players with no credits £250,000 to start does not go far at all you’ll be lucky to get a full squad for that whoever designed this game knows what there doing everyone says upgrade your facility but the money you make from you stadium you have to pay out to repair it then contracts it’s just virtually impossible unless you spend 10 years on this game I’ve been on here before and back then I didn’t get very far either I thought I’d give it another go but it’s just the same money spinner with nothing in return unless your danish then the talents roll in I’m going back on expert eleven it’s not for me this game I’m surprised anyone actually plays it.
Focus on players selling for less that 5k in the auctions and check their value by using the transfer list search. Then list them and sell them for profit. I have a decent amount of money but I bought someone for 1c the other day and sold them for 10k.
It's easier than that if you know to recognize 15yo with talent...
You can buy for cheap, a few k and sell over 100k.
In 2 weeks you can make a few millions you just need the knowledge and time.
Since I don't have time but I have money, I spent 1/2 mi-l last season and made 400k profit this season. That's at least 25-40% return with a few players remaining and a few bad investments, but I'm already on + and don't spend more than a few tens of minutes 2/3 days a week. You need to be at least here for a few hours a day to buy players for under half price and tl for 110%when it's possible then drop prices from there. As long as it's a useful player to traing or use in main/youth squad it should be easy money. As stated above before buying check same age and rating on TL and ensure you don't overpay.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 15 April 2022, 20:13
Mersey Reds wrote:
Your not grasping my point you don't get anything worthy for your money see I've payed for VM I bet nothing changes with the youth system
Moaning about the game being pay to win then buying premium, throwing your toys out the pram because success in a GAME isn't handed to you... And I thought the forums had died, comedy gold smiley

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 15 April 2022, 20:18
Rookery Park wrote:
Moaning about the game being pay to win then buying premium, throwing your toys out the pram because success in a GAME isn't handed to you... And I thought the forums had died, comedy gold smiley
Yep. Been given multiple ways to earn money as well and not having any of it smiley