Miscellaneous

Lawn To WCTF A Youtube Series - Episode 1 Premiere

Posted in General

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 14 June 2022, 15:56
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Shame he left smiley

Wonder what's distracted him in life that bored him about the game :/

Hope he comes back - can't wait for episode 2 smiley
What`s improved in the game to keep people here? Players are leaving all the time. New members come in, stay a couple weeks, and also leave. Without changes made to make the game somewhat exciting, there will hardly be anybody left. I`m teetering myself and will likely not renew my subscription to Premium.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 14 June 2022, 18:08
The Wrecking Crew wrote:

What`s improved in the game to keep people here? Players are leaving all the time. New members come in, stay a couple weeks, and also leave. Without changes made to make the game somewhat exciting, there will hardly be anybody left. I`m teetering myself and will likely not renew my subscription to Premium.
True, I’ve only been back a couple of months and I only log on each day for 10 minutes and it’s already feeling like a grind.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 14 June 2022, 20:30
Come on guys we know it's tough but you still need to win the top division smiley

I believe in you!

Sparky city (Thomas Sparkhall) 14 June 2022, 20:41
Love this.
Agree with everyone else and just flow off script and be less formal and it would flow better!

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 14 June 2022, 20:42
Sparky city wrote:
Love this.
Agree with everyone else and just flow off script and be less formal and it would flow better!
Hey guys!

Welcome to the AMOGUS at 3am challenge!

Today I'll be showing you how training 5 youths in a lawn will summon AMOGUS from Among Us at 3am!!!!!

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 14 June 2022, 23:58
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Sparky city wrote:
Love this.
Hey guys!

Welcome to the AMOGUS at 3am challenge!

Today I'll be showing you how training 5 youths in a lawn will summon AMOGUS from Among Us at 3am!!!!!

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 15 June 2022, 12:29
yup planned to quit however forgot to cancel my paypal so here for another 3 months