Forums

Miscellaneous

Greatest "achievement" ?

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 25 April 2023, 23:52
Just wondering which of these you would consider the hardest - or best - achievement?

1. Reach Vifa Rank #1
2. Become the Richest Club
3. Complete the "Senior Quad" - ie win all of League Div1, Country Cup, VM World Cup and Super Cup in the same season.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 26 April 2023, 00:04
Nice flex and congrats in reaching No2 in the rich list , winning the quad at senior level is probably the hardest as you need luck of draw and everything aligned no injuries , sending offs or shock of the round going against you . Imo the world cup is the hardest cup completion more games , more freak results etc

Solihull Moors FC (Mario) 27 April 2023, 12:50
Hardest is definitely the quad, as Coptic said, with the randomness of results throughout a season to progress through all cup fixtures even with a god squad feels almost impossible.

Greatest, i would probably say is to be the richest club as you are up against everyone who has ever played VM, whereas winning competitions, whilst still incredibly difficult, only pits you up against those currently playing. I would also say its an even greater achievement to be high on the list whilst still having a fully operational squad, and not entirely sold up.

Aiki FC (Andrew) 27 April 2023, 15:07
There is some intersectionality I think between Rank and Quad which might make them easier (although I've achieved neither). However, I did the senior triple one year (was one game short of the quad), and reached Fifa Rank 2 in the process (but I was never interested in Rank, just the Quad). And I was miles away from richest club status (I have never even been close on that front).

So for me I think being the Richest is hardest, only because I've never been close and my personal experience is if you go after the Quad you're going to be up there in the Rank, but it seems like it would be super tough to do Rank and Quad and remain richest.

So, as you allude to, doing all three at the same time is probably the "greatest" achievement smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 April 2023, 20:20
I thought the Newcomers Challenge was the pinnacle because it's the one Paul never won??

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 16 May 2023, 16:49
Staying on the game for longer than 2 months in one go would be my greatest achievement

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 May 2023, 16:56
smiley ... > ...

Cosmos Olympic (Jonny Crooze) 17 May 2023, 13:14
I think any of those would seem impossible to most of us playing this game. My greatest achievement so far was getting my under 23's to the premier division and reaching the under 23 cup final, although i didnt win it.