How many years on game

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 4 June 2023, 02:09
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
13 Years. Vifa rank no.1 just over 5 years and quadruple achieved smiley
You did a double quad or something didn't you?
No. Won League and Cup and Super Cup following season. Lost VM Cup. Season after won league and Cup and VM Cup but lost Super Cup. Season after won the domestic double.

Won the quadruple the very 1st attempt after winning my 1st major title smiley

Might give it another go since I see Johns Army trying to pass out my trophy cabinet smiley
Do it smiley (I know you got a few more in other leagues but to me the hardest leagues are the best ones to win smiley not including youth team were I whack you smiley

Me Trophies:

Premier league x 10
Fa cup x 6
World Cup x 1
Super Cup x 3
Scottish league x 15
Scottish cup x 10
Ncc cup x 2

= 47

You Trophies:

Premier league x 1
Fa cup x 4
World Cup x 5
Super Cup x 4
Scottish league x 17
Scottish cup x 16
Ncc cup x 3

= 50
Desperate times John Boy needing to mention you whack me in the youth league where you have played 40 more times and where I don't care about the youth league and you know it smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 4 June 2023, 02:39
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
13 Years. Vifa rank no.1 just over 5 years and quadruple achieved smiley
You did a double quad or something didn't you?
No. Won League and Cup and Super Cup following season. Lost VM Cup. Season after won league and Cup and VM Cup but lost Super Cup. Season after won the domestic double.

Won the quadruple the very 1st attempt after winning my 1st major title smiley

Might give it another go since I see Johns Army trying to pass out my trophy cabinet smiley
Do it smiley (I know you got a few more in other leagues but to me the hardest leagues are the best ones to win smiley not including youth team were I whack you smiley

Me Trophies:

Premier league x 10
Fa cup x 6
World Cup x 1
Super Cup x 3
Scottish league x 15
Scottish cup x 10
Ncc cup x 2

= 47

You Trophies:

Premier league x 1
Fa cup x 4
World Cup x 5
Super Cup x 4
Scottish league x 17
Scottish cup x 16
Ncc cup x 3

= 50
Hardest leagues are the best ones smiley How come only 2 teams playing in the Premier league are in the top 50 vifa ranking eh? Behave yourself smiley No competition whatsoever in the Premier league and 19 points clear reflects that. By the way, those numbers above are horrible to look at when you have played 72 times in the Premier league with senior team. I've only played 11 times. I really could smash your 10 Premier league successes smiley
You picked up on top 50 for this week only where as in recent weeks it has had more competition but those clubs have switched leagues now whilst some others there players have became too old to compete with the highest. 19 points clear yeah shows I’m having a very good season which is not always like this. Anyone here can beat your team I dare you to join England and make a team see how you do and get back to me in a few months time with a sorry letter smiley 72 times in the prem? Impressive thanks Finto your maths is great smiley definitely haven’t had the players to be competitive for the title in those 72 times every time have I? Sometimes I have just had a simple squad cheap or young hence you can see out of those 72 times where I have placed and another note competition in German Italy France leagues are much easier compared to Premier league in these times against teams like Ipswich, Liverpool, Pers lover, tvosport, firklover just to name a few having 4 or more teams fighting for the title. Whilst these other leagues is 1 or 2.

You are all TALK get a team together and put your money where your mouth is smiley as for youth team again I don’t care about it I haven’t played for it since battling you there before so talking about numbers of times I’ve played is really irrelevant all they doing is sitting there. .

Rawle United (christopher) 4 June 2023, 20:54
July 2019 i started, so coming up to 4 years, seem to be treading water at the moment, not won any major honours, but won a few youth leagues and cups, still enjoy the game alot but my time is being taken up by work at the moment so cannot spend as much time as i did trying to trade.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 4 June 2023, 21:59
Rawle United wrote:
July 2019 i started, so coming up to 4 years, seem to be treading water at the moment, not won any major honours, but won a few youth leagues and cups, still enjoy the game alot but my time is being taken up by work at the moment so cannot spend as much time as i did trying to trade.
Doing ok.won more than I have

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 4 June 2023, 22:44
Hey John Boy, Top senior trophy numbers smiley

League 25 Wins for you.
League 33 Wins for me.
Domestic Cup 16 Wins for you.
Domestic Cup 33 Wins for me.
VM Cup 1 Win for you.
VM Cup 5 Wins for me.
Super Cup 3 Wins for you.
Super Cup 4 Wins for me.

The real numbers John. Sit down smiley

nooges fc (ash) 9 June 2023, 16:04
13 years here managed just about nothing in such time frame apart from a break for 2/3 years aha

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 9 June 2023, 16:55
nooges fc wrote:
13 years here managed just about nothing in such time frame apart from a break for 2/3 years aha
This will be me in three years