Forums

Miscellaneous

Update from the developer(s)?

Posted in General

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 20 February 2024, 11:32
Briggs FC wrote:
Just milking the subscription base that's left unfortunately. Must be dwindling. Shame but they have left this for too long with pointless irrelevant "updates" once a month and not pushed it. Too many other competing websites now are way far ahead.
yes

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 27 February 2024, 22:56
Like beating a dead horse.

Sell the game and rights to someone actually committed to making a mobile app for it.

A Z Magma (floki) 1 March 2024, 20:17
Helsingborg United wrote:

Sell the game and rights to someone actually committed to making a mobile app for it.
a mobile app isnt the first improvement needed though
so youd rather look at this same game on your mobile than a much better game on a laptop

i dont get the call for an app!

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 2 March 2024, 19:35
A Z Magma wrote:

so youd rather look at this same game on your mobile than a much better game on a laptop

First and foremost is the declining playerbase and lack of new sign ups. Mobile app fixes this almost instantly with the proper promotion, nobody is playing these kind of games on websites anymore, it's all app based.

Obviously with the app you make changes needed during the cross-over not just port it over like for like.

A Z Magma (floki) 6 March 2024, 11:48
A Z Magma wrote:

First and foremost is the declining playerbase and lack of new sign ups. Mobile app fixes this almost instantly with the proper promotion, nobody is playing these kind of games on websites anymore, it's all app based.

Obviously with the app you make changes needed during the cross-over not just port it over like for like.
gameplay is why no sign ups

fix that

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 8 March 2024, 20:00
I agree that an app would increase number of players to start with. How many people play VM now through there phones alone already… enough said.

A Z Magma (floki) 9 March 2024, 00:25
yes we all occasionally use our phones

but not for long

an app would be a waste theyd never be able to do it anyway

maybe a lite even worse version

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 9 March 2024, 18:28
I use my phone to check in on the game but it's almost impossible to set training and tactics. I use the Amazon Fire 10 tablet all the time. Works well enough. Don't need an app to do it.

Helsingborg United (Seanacus) 10 March 2024, 17:23
App isn't about accessing the game easier. It's making it more available to the wider audience aka getting more sign ups.

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 10 March 2024, 20:59
Also in no not another app camp detest the things.I use only a few on regular basis