Forums

Miscellaneous

Update from the developer(s)?

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 26 March 2024, 11:53
Newcastle U FC wrote:
It's I think about 3 months since we last heard anything from the Developers...
I think maybe they have gone, certainly they are much less 'hands-on' than ever before in the 10 years I have been here. It's a great shame as this is a loyal player community and we are all here as we love playing VM, but nobody likes to be taken for granted.

There's about 300 managers online now. Assuming half of them pay, that's 150. Assuming they are paying about €4 a month, that's a (very approximate) income of about €600 a month or €7200 a year, without any VM ticket purchases, VM Pro and what-not. This must represent a low estimate as it's a Tuesday morning. Whatever, it's a reasonable chunk for our owners without logging in at least once every 3 months to say Hi, Thanks, We appreciate you, This is what we are working on..... let alone asking us what we want from the game going forwards....

Is there anybody out there....?
Rolf
Things are still happening behind the scenes.

I have no idea what anyone is currently working on, or any timescale for any update from VM HQ.

But rest assured, the game is not dead yet.

A Z Magma (floki) 26 March 2024, 13:27
i hear they are going to add mascots to the game its about a 6 month project

now before each match you will see the teams walk on the pitch and a small child running off waving to the crowd

BoldonBoys (Manager of BoldonBoys) 26 March 2024, 13:29
I am honestly just going to build my own virtual football manager game. It's a shame it's being left by the way-side.

Barnsley FC (J D) 28 April 2024, 17:53
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Things are still happening behind the scenes.

I have no idea what anyone is currently working on, or any timescale for any update from VM HQ.

But rest assured, the game is not dead yet.
Why no update then? Surely something is better than radio silence?