Forums

Miscellaneous

Winter Transfer Window - 2018/19!

Posted in Off Topic

Whittall United (Grant) 24 March 2013, 20:18
You Only Live Once FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
You too write similar, do you go to the same school?
hang on a minute, we must brothers? because have similar logo to yours smiley
Going a bit far there smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 March 2013, 13:07
WHAT smiley

Arsenal are planning to spend £70m on Borussia Dortmund striker Robert Lewandowski, 24, and playmaker Mario Goetze, 20, as well as Bayer Leverkusen defensive midfielder Lars Bender, 23.

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 31 March 2013, 17:45
Haha unlucky guys, jose mourinho is going to Chelsea this summer and he wants Christian Ronaldo to come to Standford bridge which I bet he will come! smiley smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 March 2013, 17:46
Haha unlucky guys, jose mourinho is going to Chelsea this summer and he wants Christian Ronaldo to come to Standford bridge which I bet he will come! smiley smiley
Im 100% sure he wont go to Chelsea.

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 31 March 2013, 17:51
Johns Army wrote:
He will I bet, man utd wants him to return to man utd too but he's more likely to come Chelsea more than man utd because he's been played in man utd so he might go to different team like chelsea even though he likes jose as a friend so he might just join with him but he might stay at Real Madrid though but Jose will go to Chelsea this summer though.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 31 March 2013, 17:54
Johns Army wrote:
He will I bet, man utd wants him to return to man utd too but he's more likely to come Chelsea more than man utd because he's been played in man utd so he might go to different team like chelsea even though he likes jose as a friend so he might just join with him but he might stay at Real Madrid though but Jose will go to Chelsea this summer though.
What are you on?

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 31 March 2013, 17:58
Johns Army wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
What are you on?
lol just don't worry, Ronaldo and Jose will return to Chelsea smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 31 March 2013, 20:38
Johns Army wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
What are you on?
Lol, mourinho might, but Ronaldo won't

Chelsea B (Full Team Listed - Alfie) 1 April 2013, 15:03
Whittall United wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
What are you on?
Lol, mourinho might, but Ronaldo won't
Will see

Whittall United (Grant) 1 April 2013, 15:18
Yes we will.

I know your a part-time Chelsea fan, but where do you get your info from, you can't even find a link to a Chelsea match, never mind info on the club.

Link me to you're source please, i'm intrigued.