And the worst. smiley

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 22 April 2015, 15:14
Maidens Of Avelorn wrote:
And the worst. smiley
You'd know! smiley

Deleted club 22 April 2015, 15:34
Mertons Comedy Players wrote:
You'd know! smiley
You are welocme to call me dumb if you wish (Only you, no one else)but I dont get it.

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 22 April 2015, 16:57
Can I bank that and use it in the future??

I meant you'd know all about being the worst of us on youths (all in jest of course, as I think we both know who the bigger club is and it ain't Merton)

Deleted club 22 April 2015, 17:00
Mertons Comedy Players wrote:
...as I think we both know who the bigger club is and it ain't Merton)
Its not me either. I actually know next to nothing about youth, or anything else game related in that area. My youths are useless, and they will never amount to anything useful.

Thats whay I cant get into division 2 and stay there, in fact the very fact that Ive got to division 2 shows how flukey I am.

Taken me 6 years to realise that I will never amount to anything in this game.

A Z Magma (floki) 22 April 2015, 17:02
Rhythm FC wrote:
AZ Magma wrote:
Maidens Of Avelorn wrote:
**** Iron wrote:
You don't like to forget and move on do you Penny.
Quite the opposite, Im moving on

When a moderator, who claims to study the game in great detail suggests that something Ive been doing for years may be wrong, and a few people back him up, then its time to start suggesting I may have been wrong.

Also, I would hate to see people peddling false information.

So, I did my morale duty and corrected this false information.

I consider that moving on. As for forgetting, well, I dont think its a good idea to forget what you used to do wrong, as that prevents you from doing it wrong again in the future.
Good answer,cant really argue with that

People will though,As you can see already you telling a Mod or one of there groupies smiley they were wrong clearly wont go down very well!
JUST LET IT GO MATE

PIRES WAS NOT BETTER THAN SCHOLSEY smiley smiley
smiley

Ah one of the said groupies if I'm not mistaken!

when's the cavalry arriving smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 22 April 2015, 17:05
You've been 100% out of line on this thread, Penny. That's not something I say lightly or often, but in this case... wow.

The content and tone and off-topic and continuation of it all after you were warned would have already resulted in a long ban for anybody else, and it really should have happened here.

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 22 April 2015, 17:05
Perhaps not, but you've hit WCTF and have some good (if a little elderly) quality players in your bunch, so you're doing something right!

Deleted club 22 April 2015, 17:15
Bayern Munich wrote:
You've been 100% out of line on this thread, Penny. That's not something I say lightly or often, but in this case... wow.

The content and tone and off-topic and continuation of it all after you were warned would have already resulted in a long ban for anybody else, and it really should have happened here.
Really? You keep believing that. If my initial comment had not been assumed as "Constantly attacking Mods" then we wouldt be in this position now.

Islanders (AD) 22 April 2015, 17:21
This is tiresome. Here's a suggestion. Everyone who has posted on this thread, except the first two, delete their posts so that a perfectly reasonable question by the OP doesn't then descend into petty squabbles.

EDIT: I'll be deleting this once the petty squabblers have had a chance to read it and take action or not.