Forums

Miscellaneous

New training chart (%)

Posted in General

FC Clock Face (The Special One) Forum moderator 22 April 2015, 12:20
Maidens Of Avelorn wrote:
FC Clock Face wrote:
Your constant personal attack of the mod team is incredibly tiresome. And if you are going to attack me personally, at least try to include the odd fact occasionally to give it at least a modicum of credibility.
If you think that was a personal attack on the mod team then you really do have a problem. If it was a personal attack then I would at least name a name.

I simply made a suggestion based on an earlier thread that I had taken part in and was trying to make in information more correct,or more accurate.

Now, if you have a problem with information being more accurate than it could be, just say the word. Afterall, its you that just said "the odd fact occassionally", and since there are no facts behind the throery of potential points, it muct therefore be inaccurate. Thus, I suggested it may be a good idea to remove that part of the chart to avoid confusion.

Or would you rather I let inaccurate information pass through freely while biting my tongue?

So, to use your own words, I suggest you use the odd fact when suggesting Im having a personal attack at the mod team.
I made a conscious decision following your latest outburst on that thread not to enter in to a discussion with you again.

I will only be correcting your lies aimed at me personally from now on, as I have above.

As a moderator I will treat you exactly as I do anyone else, i.e. with consistency and professionalism.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 22 April 2015, 12:20
Yea know the feeling Penny smiley

not had much better round about that myself 200 odd

Deleted club 22 April 2015, 12:23
FC Clock Face wrote:
I will only be correcting your lies aimed at me personally from now on, as I have above.

As a moderator I will treat you exactly as I do anyone else, i.e. with consistency and professionalism.
Really, doing your job. Does that include personal attacks at other forum users

Why dont you be a good little boy and do your job and keep this thread on topic and stop accusing people of things that they were not doing, as one forum users was able to notice. "Cant argue with that" I think was the exact words.

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 22 April 2015, 12:23
Just checked posted a 224 percent in forum not sure if I have beat it since

doubt it

Rhythm FC (MMM) 22 April 2015, 12:26
AZ Magma wrote:
**** Iron wrote:
You don't like to forget and move on do you Penny.
Quite the opposite, Im moving on

When a moderator, who claims to study the game in great detail suggests that something Ive been doing for years may be wrong, and a few people back him up, then its time to start suggesting I may have been wrong.

Also, I would hate to see people peddling false information.

So, I did my morale duty and corrected this false information.

I consider that moving on. As for forgetting, well, I dont think its a good idea to forget what you used to do wrong, as that prevents you from doing it wrong again in the future.
Good answer,cant really argue with that

People will though,As you can see already you telling a Mod or one of there groupies smiley they were wrong clearly wont go down very well!
JUST LET IT GO MATE

PIRES WAS NOT BETTER THAN SCHOLSEY smiley smiley

Euro Champs FC (Winster) 22 April 2015, 12:28
Awt to see my team on footy manager lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 22 April 2015, 12:47
FC Clock Face wrote:

Really, doing your job. Does that include personal attacks at other forum users

Why dont you be a good little boy and do your job and keep this thread on topic and stop accusing people of things that they were not doing, as one forum users was able to notice. "Cant argue with that" I think was the exact words.
1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

Serious and/or repeated contravention of these rules may result in fines and/or forum bans being issued.

Deleted club 22 April 2015, 12:54
Arsenäl FC wrote:
b]1.1[/b] - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

Serious and/or repeated contravention of these rules may result in fines and/or forum bans being issued.
Seriously?

Well, I may as well make it 3 in a row and point out that its one rule for you and another for the rest of us.

However, would you mind holding off the forum ban until Ive sorted out the giving away of my premium.

Cheers Ta

Fanchester City (Smid et bud) 22 April 2015, 13:11
Euro Champs FC wrote:
Whats the highest percentage a player done for you

with new system ?
411%: http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/9541282-andrew-farnan/training smiley

Mertons Comedy Players (Training Recovery) 22 April 2015, 14:50
Euro Champs FC wrote:

with new system ?
For me its rather low, about 210% In fact I seem to have developed the skill of ruining players
Happens to the best of us Penny smiley
Harvard wrote:
Euro Champs FC wrote:

with new system ?
411%: http://www.virtualmanager.com/players/9541282-andrew-farnan/training smiley
Think I worked that out to be around 13.11 on the old?