Forums

Miscellaneous

Questions for the Devs - submit yours here.

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 July 2015, 13:51
AZ Magma wrote:
anyone else find the training graphics are out of sync

the %score shows way before the green bar is updated,kind of makes the green bar a bit pointless
Yup mine too and i presume everyone elses also. Bit silly seeing the training average before the green bar finishes. Needs to be fixed properly.

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 2 July 2015, 15:09
Red Dwarf wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Red Dwarf wrote:

3, I know this game is generally like real life football in the fact that there will always be an elite number of clubs at the top of the game. the vast majority of use wont be able to achieve their success and bank balances due to the game changing over the past few years ( e.g you could make mega money from selling a youth player who had a massive train first time round, now this isnt possible)

I know this is difficult but is there anything in place to help us not so successful and wealthy managers to compete for the major prizes.

a further good example of this would be Man City who have gone from div 2 to winning the premier league in a few short seasons, this is simply impossible on VM. could we have something like a board of directors takeover bid where the club is purchased by a new owner who pumps a lot of cash into the clud or increases facilities - i think this would be a great addition to VM, it could be done on a simialr basis to applying for a sponsor
It is not impossible on Vman to go from Div 2 to winning the Prem in a few seasons, I've done it, and the team cost less than 100mill to buy and I got 84mill back when I sold them all afterwards.
I was in division two.. five seasons later i won the Prem and would have won SPL the season before if it was not for rank 1 joining my league smiley Nothing is impossible smiley
i am not saying it is, but the game is far more intricate now than it ever has been and if we are trying to make this realistic with real life then this is an alternative suggestion.
the same would apply to income from TV rights for example
Although I quite like what your idea is here, then if we want more real life like situations,
example= having a board of directors/ money bags owner style takeover scenarios, I guess it would be fair to also expect that they could randomly leave at any given time, after pumping shed loads of cash into the club while wanting to take their money with them, possibly leaving the club in debt facing liquidation = club reset lol
Now that would suck in my opinion

Islanders (AD) 2 July 2015, 15:59
Grants Troops wrote:
DTF FC wrote:
Tortuga Turtles wrote:
Why is there no option to switch from one tactic to another during a game?
There is. In Tactics. You can set it to change after a certain amount of time played, or if goals have been scored/conceded or card have been received.
You cant, you can change mentality, Tempo and play style, but you cant switch to another tactic.
This is what I meant.

Deleted club 2 July 2015, 17:46
pause control on match replay I understand there was one before why was it removed?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 July 2015, 18:00
Somebody needs to summarise the thread. Its way too long for him to answer all these questions. We need a vote on the three most popular questions.

Frankies acre bhoys (all players transfer listed) 2 July 2015, 18:02
Understated Excellence wrote:
Somebody needs to summarise the thread. Its way too long for him to answer all these questions. We need a vote on the three most popular questions.
and its only gonny get worse smiley

ryanthelion (Ryan Micallef) 2 July 2015, 18:07
To be honest, like others said, they never respond to the ideas/development section. So it's only fair on us, the VM users, if they answer any question they receive on this thread

UpTheBlades (Big Al) 2 July 2015, 18:27
1. Why don't keepers ever kick the ball up field?

2. Can we see what Epics/Stories have been allocated to each dev sprint? Is the burndown chart in JIRA or some other tool? Can we act as product owners and vote on the product backlog?

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 2 July 2015, 18:40
If you read the opening post, that's kind of the point. The thread will be locked on Sunday evening, and I will mail Bardur a list of questions. I'm obviously going to summarise rather than copy/paste the entire thread...

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 2 July 2015, 18:43
ryanthelion wrote:
To be honest, like others said, they never respond to the ideas/development section. So it's only fair on us, the VM users, if they answer any question they receive on this thread
As stated in opening post, if there is a high volume received, which clearly there is already and there's still 3 days left, then myself, Paul, and Ryan (Dynamo Rosyth) will pick out the most relevant/useful questions, so not all questions will be answered.