Forums

Miscellaneous

Add Loans to VM

Posted in Ideas/development

Deleted club 21 January 2017, 12:48
Hi,
I think it would be great if like say you have your starting XI and then you have your low rated and young players and they are getting angry that they are getting no game time.So i was thinking that you have an option to loan out your players or at least put players on a loan list that will last 1 season so they will be played

CF Galacticos (Dan) 21 January 2017, 13:11
The issue with any form of loaning system is that it could be easily exploitable, at least for the time being whilst having multiple clubs is against the rules. Person with two clubs, one has much higher rated players and more credits, the other is just a beginner club, loans high rated players to the beginner club which counts as cheating. However if/when they implement the multiple clubs feature and stop players being sold/lent in between your own clubs, this could be a cool feature though would be a pain to regulate

Also shouldn't this be in ideas/development?

FC Xaviniesta (Mart) 21 January 2017, 14:15
It would only work for top clubs, who is going to want to loan a 10 rated player from a div 5 club ?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 January 2017, 14:23
CF Galacticos wrote:
The issue with any form of loaning system is that it could be easily exploitable, at least for the time being whilst having multiple clubs is against the rules. Person with two clubs, one has much higher rated players and more credits, the other is just a beginner club, loans high rated players to the beginner club which counts as cheating. However if/when they implement the multiple clubs feature and stop players being sold/lent in between your own clubs, this could be a cool feature though would be a pain to regulate

Yes. Moved.

Deleted club 21 January 2017, 16:04
CF Galacticos wrote:

Look there should be level restrictions say your average team rating is 9 that means you can only loan in lower rated players plus you have to pay them their daily wage so if a 4 rated club wants to loan in a 89 rated striker then they cant do that because their going to hacve to pay the player yet they cant because the dont have the funds?

Champione (Rich) 10 February 2018, 12:04
This could work I think there should also be a cap on the amount of players you can loan in at one time. Maybe something like three.

Whittall United (Grant) 10 February 2018, 21:16
Champione wrote:
This could work I think there should also be a cap on the amount of players you can loan in at one time. Maybe something like three.
This doesn't work, but please tell us how it could.

Champione (Rich) 11 February 2018, 00:16
Whittall United wrote:
Champione wrote:
This doesn't work, but please tell us how it could.
Maybe if they implemented a system to limit what ability of player you could have and also have a cap om the amount of players being loaned. Players could grow better and more experienced with the game time they get as well. Maybe the club loaning the player in can negotiate with the parent club to how much wages needed to be payed. Also if a player got injured thry would return back to the parent club. Could maybe vary the period of the loans from 1 season to 3 seasons or something like that and a samll fee to cut it early. Could maybe put a twist on how a player develops.
Just a thought tho there might b e some disavantages to what I have said and it could be furthered upon.

Lateside united (KK) 11 February 2018, 00:28
stupid idea nobody else is training my youths

Champione (Rich) 11 February 2018, 00:31
Lateside united wrote:
stupid idea nobody else is training my youths
What if when you trained they would train with your team not the loan club's team?