Forums

Miscellaneous

Two terror attacks in a week!

Posted in Off Topic

A Z Magma (floki) 25 May 2017, 03:24
Dukinfield FC wrote:
FC Grant United wrote:
So are you saying 2 wrongs make a right then Geoff? You seem to be condoning what happens because of what the arm forces did in their country.
I haven't condoned any wrongs.
you kind of half justified these attacks though

the other night could happen to any of us at any time at any place,im sure being involved would change anyones mindset god forbid then the sympathy for these cowards would soon go

Deleted club 25 May 2017, 04:52
AZ Magma wrote:
Dukinfield FC wrote:
FC Grant United wrote:
So are you saying 2 wrongs make a right then Geoff? You seem to be condoning what happens because of what the arm forces did in their country.
I haven't condoned any wrongs.
you kind of half justified these attacks though

the other night could happen to any of us at any time at any place,im sure being involved would change anyones mindset god forbid then the sympathy for these cowards would soon go
What i was saying was that we invaded the middle east and left a big vacuum behind for these kind of people take over. We went in for regime change and that is what we got but worse. We didn't leave a strong and stable government in place. Surely they would not have the influence they (ISIS) have now. I have no sympathy for them they are scum and as someone else has said the world isn't doing enough to eradicate them.

A Z Magma (floki) 25 May 2017, 23:13
Understood but I think you are giving them too much credit.

Taking over the world with this warped ideology is what they want,not revenge for people lost in wars

Deleted club 26 May 2017, 04:05

Deleted club 26 May 2017, 04:06
I give them no credit. What really annoys me about these people who do these things is it always turns out they are known to the police and intelligence services. In the Manchester case this week it turns out it seems a number of people had warned police about this guys radicalised views. What exactly was done to prevent this guy from doing what he did. It''s a story sounds all to familiar. I think serious questions need to be asked.

A Z Magma (floki) 26 May 2017, 23:40
they were probably all arrested for inciting racism