Forums

Miscellaneous

Do you see this as cheating?

Posted in Ideas/development

Crackalackin (Leroy) 28 May 2017, 22:59
Nope not cheating in my opinion.

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 30 May 2017, 16:31
FC Lotus Rangers wrote:
I can see it both ways, on one hand why should players get a free pass to the top of a certain country over others who have put in the time to work their way up, on the other hand, if the teams swapping are of 'equal standing' it's basically a straight swap, no biggie
How is this ever a "free pass" a top club in a top division has surely "put in the time to work their way up"

Not cheating imo, not even morally wrong smiley

Tokelo Mockingbird (The Rantie Man) 1 June 2017, 11:16
This is what would happen if what you are asking for is implemented.

1. Top teams will find themselves in div 4 more frequently. This is bad for the top team themselves and for all the other teams in their new league. I've been in that situation where a top team comes into the league when you're pushing for promotion and it's really annoying.

2. Rubbish teams moving countries will be put into the top league more frequently. If I am playing in Div 4 and I am working hard to make money, I would find it frustrating if another team in my league moves to USA, is put into the MLS and could make a lot of money from ticket sales and from the achievement bonus, which I imagine is quite high. Earning money IMO should be more to do with skill than luck. Also, I feel making the top division should be a great achievement. I was the 2nd one from my friends to make the top division, but the first person did so by moving from div 4 in one country to the top league in another.

I don't really understand who you think is being 'cheated' by this practice, as IMO it is better for everyone.

FC Lotus Rangers (Ben James) 4 June 2017, 23:54
Norfolk Enchants FC wrote:
FC Lotus Rangers wrote:
I can see it both ways, on one hand why should players get a free pass to the top of a certain country over others who have put in the time to work their way up, on the other hand, if the teams swapping are of 'equal standing' it's basically a straight swap, no biggie
How is this ever a "free pass" a top club in a top division has surely "put in the time to work their way up"

Not cheating imo, not even morally wrong smiley
i'm only saying i see it both ways i honestly don't care, if people wanna cheat that way go ahead it's no big deal in the grand scheme

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 5 June 2017, 00:10
FC Lotus Rangers wrote:
if people wanna cheat that way go ahead it's no big deal in the grand scheme
It's no cheating.

A Z Magma (floki) 25 June 2017, 20:52
Newcastle U FC wrote:
When I have swapped I have done so in an appropriate way and taken the hit on ending up in a lower league in the new country. My views on league swapping arrangements between players are clear, I just want to know what other players think, thank you. And yes, I do call it cheating as in my opinion it is cheating. Let us see if other players agree.
I agree with you that's why I very rarely swap leagues unless Im selling up and turn down deals to do so.

If you swap league you should take your chances about where you end up not do some little deal with a friend to get around this.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 1 July 2017, 20:01
It's just a game... end of the day big teams work hard to end up where they are and if they go to another league they still face a challenge because of how competitive this game is. Would be even more "unfair" if a big team had to start from the lowest division and work they way up in the sake of "fairness" as they would win all the league titles and that, would be cheap.