Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo KZR LEGION FC

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 27 June 2017, 13:24
Hi there smiley

I'd really love to have like a logo that says "KAIZER LEGION FOOTBALL CLUB" at the bottom with "Established 2017" at the top.

The ideal logo would have a black surrounding with a red and gold phoenix or any cool bird you think of making in the centre, surrounded by the two things I mentioned above ^^^^

I'd love my banner to have the logo on the right of the banner, and on the left of the banner have the name in red "KAIZER LEGION FOOTBALL CLUB" with cameos of Steven Gerrard, Fernando Torres, and Dirt Kuyt around the name smiley

THANK YOU!!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 27 June 2017, 15:16
You're only allowed your team name/initials with/without the year of establishment. No other text permitted.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 27 June 2017, 15:30
Rängers FC wrote:
You're only allowed your team name/initials with/without the year of establishment. No other text permitted.
KZR is short for KAIZER smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 27 June 2017, 16:00
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Rängers FC wrote:
I hear you. You're not gonna get it though m8 I don't make the rules nor do I validate uploads.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 27 June 2017, 16:05
Rängers FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
Rängers FC wrote:
I hear you. You're not gonna get it though m8 I don't make the rules nor do I validate uploads.
Then my requirement for the name is KZR instead of KAIZER ... smiley

smiley Thanks Rangers bro <3 you make logos and banners don't you? smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 27 June 2017, 16:29
Lol working on another request but if you can wait a day or 3 I'll try a set for ye.

Trufflers United (Hazwoo Watezini) 28 June 2017, 12:48

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 28 June 2017, 12:52
I LOVE THEM! THANK YOUUUUU

how will i fit that banner on tho

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 28 June 2017, 12:54
KZR LEGION FC wrote:

There is no banner and 'spoilsport alert' it says Carlsberg, likely to be rejected.

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 28 June 2017, 12:55
Rängers FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:

There is no banner and 'spoilsport alert' it says Carlsberg, likely to be rejected.
Oh okay. And still worth a try smiley