Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 November 2018, 23:16
Shady Aftermath wrote:
I've even been sometime in 2017 apparently smiley
smiley

FC Niederpleis (Peter) 21 November 2018, 11:12
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
do you get achievement money for playing in different leagues?
I think so if you haven't played there before
Confirmed.
Could you please confirm what achievement money you can get playing in different leagues? I went through the list of achievement rewards and didn't find any related to the league but to the general development of the team.

Does it then really bring more money changing to leagues where you haven't play before?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 11:38
FC Bechlinghoven wrote:
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Confirmed.
Could you please confirm what achievement money you can get playing in different leagues? I went through the list of achievement rewards and didn't find any related to the league but to the general development of the team.

Does it then really bring more money changing to leagues where you haven't play before?
I don't know where to look although SuDoKu I am sure can help you with these details. I can only confirm you do get achievement money when you play in a league you haven't before.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 11:40
Shady Aftermath wrote:
FC Bechlinghoven wrote:
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Confirmed.

I don't know where to look although SuDoKu I am sure can help you with these details. I can only confirm you do get achievement money when you play in a league you haven't before.
If you look here, https://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/1009814/achievements

all those 'Aim for the sky' things come with money, few hundred thousand credits.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 21 November 2018, 11:45
FC Bechlinghoven wrote:
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Confirmed.

All the achievements and rewards are listed here:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1068928/press_releases/127308

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 13:34
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Shady Aftermath wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Division 3 is pretty easy smiley
You'll get dizzy up there smiley
Getting a nosebleed thats for sure smiley
Was easier when Champione was in that league m8 smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 13:49
Available objectives
Based on your current situation are the following objectives available to you. Which one would you like to choose as the primary objective to work on right now?

Get the club's balance up to 1,000,000,000 Credits.
Get the club's total player value up to 1,000,000,000 Credits.

Fat chance of these ever happening smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 14:00
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Available objectives
Based on your current situation are the following objectives available to you. Which one would you like to choose as the primary objective to work on right now?

Get the club's balance up to 1,000,000,000 Credits.
Get the club's total player value up to 1,000,000,000 Credits.

Fat chance of these ever happening smiley
Get the club's balance up to 125,000,000 Credits.
Get the club's total player value up to 100,000,000 Credits.

This is hard enough, yours is nigh on impossible. Dedication right there if ye get them done m8

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 November 2018, 14:01
Suppose at some stage, I could try this out though as i have only won 4 gold in countries Sweden, Scotland, Germany and last week I won Portugal for the first time but i don't remember receiving 1m credits as listed below. Hmmm...let me check smiley

We are the Champions!:
Take the gold in any League = 1,000,000C

Edit: Had a wee stint of 3 weeks in Portugal about 6 months ago and won the top league then.