Miscellaneous

Chemistry?

Posted in Off Topic

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 12:53
Champione wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
I know many studious people are not out here but I find Chemistry very interesting. Although I will take up Law as my father is a world-renowned International Lawyer and he wants me to become one and I too am interested in it I still love Chemistry. But can we chit chat about Chemistry here if somebody is interested?
First Topic
Metals and Metalloids,Non-Metals,Inert Gases
My advice would be is choose your own path. Just because your dad is a lawyer and wants you to be one doesn’t mean you have to be. You seem to enjoy chemistry.
Choose something your passionate about and yes you may not become the most wealthy person around, but you’ll certainly be one of the happiest.
That is certainly true but I dont want to upset my father on the other hand
I seem confused smiley
Chemists make lots of money as well. Though it is up to you
Thanks for your advice

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 13 October 2018, 18:10
If you're dad is a world-renowned lawyer then you should be living in London which is the greatest city on earth and the best city for lawyers smiley
I would also advise you to go to a university in the UK, US or Paris - they contain the best universities in the world ofc smiley

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 18:15
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
If you're dad is a world-renowned lawyer then you should be living in London which is the greatest city on earth and the best city for lawyers smiley
He is an International Lawyer
So he keeps travelling
Does not live in any particular place
Has Homes in Mumbai,Delhi,Washington and Madrid And of course Jaipur the place where we live. Stays in Hotels in the rest of the places
And he has gone to London but according to him he finds Washingtons system of law better than Londons

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 18:17
I would also advise you to go to a university in the UK, US or Paris - they contain the best universities in the world ofc smiley
Yeah I will of course go to the USA
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
Come to the big cities here

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 18:18
Barca For My Life wrote:
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
But the UK is still a wonderful place no disrespect smiley

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 13 October 2018, 19:00
Barca For My Life wrote:
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
yes the uk is a wonderful place and india is ok but i mean like realistically i don't rly get how india is better than the uk lol

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 19:02
Barca For My Life wrote:
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
yes the uk is a wonderful place and india is ok but i mean like realistically i don't rly get how india is better than the uk lol
https://www.globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
thanks

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 13 October 2018, 19:05
Barca For My Life wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
thanks
smiley The UK could bomb India back to the stone age.

Chelsea Football CF (The Football Empire XI) 13 October 2018, 19:06
Barca For My Life wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
USA>UK
I would say India>UK
thanks
well india may have a stronger military for now but -
the uk is way richer
has a bigger economy
is more developed
has the best universities in the world and is the country which has the second most nobel prizes
high percentage of population with degrees
smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 13 October 2018, 19:07
India doesn't have superior firepower to the UK quite an absurd claim.