Forums

Miscellaneous

Mourinho Gone, Ole in

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2018, 14:32
Maybe not a surprise that Mourinho has left Man Utd ...what do people think? and who will replace?

Whittall United (Grant) 18 December 2018, 15:00
Never wanted him anyway, knew we would never progress enough with him.

Who next, whoever is willing to gut that defence, been poor for too many years now.

Not sure about this temporary manager stuff, focus on a permanent manager.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2018, 15:01
Whittall United wrote:
Never wanted him anyway, knew we would never progress enough with him.

Who next, whoever is willing to gut that defence, been poor for too many years now.

Not sure about this temporary manager stuff, focus on a permanent manager.
Zidane?

Whittall United (Grant) 18 December 2018, 15:03
Could he do the job with a poor team, he inherited one of the best teams in the world, so see why he did well, could he cut it having to do a re-build?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2018, 15:06
fair point ....I think Pochettino is overrated

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 18 December 2018, 15:38
Disagree, I think Poch is brilliant, they might have a chance to get him in the Summer.

Laurant Blanc is the favourite to take over until the end of the season.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2018, 16:00
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Disagree, I think Poch is brilliant
Well he hasn't won anything and Redknapp got Spurs into Champions league so not quite sure why he's so rated. I think Spurs are better under him but not massively so

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 18 December 2018, 16:21
Disagree
Poch is underrated
And I think the man to replace him will be umm. Lucien Favre

Champione (Rich) 18 December 2018, 17:03
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Well he hasn't won anything and Redknapp got Spurs into Champions league so not quite sure why he's so rated. I think Spurs are better under him but not massively so
Even as an Arsenal fan I have to agree that Poch is great. Built the team into world beaters. Yeah he needs to and should win trophies but Spurs are consistent and a deadly force on the pitch.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 18 December 2018, 17:09
Champione wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Leicester Fosse wrote:
Even as an Arsenal fan I have to agree that Poch is great. Built the team into world beaters. Yeah he needs to and should win trophies but Spurs are consistent and a deadly force on the pitch.
World beaters? really? World beaters that have won nothing..mmm....don't get me wrong I think he is decent but not as good as a lot of people seem to think imo