DaCrushers wrote:
Oh, that is ok, deep 40s he can still get his chance at coaching
Yeah I don't want no 69 year old, as was suggested

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 13 February 2019, 03:55
Should I link in a player 40 years and 24 days

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 February 2019, 09:37
Kiwi Sails wrote:
no I found one that's older and until I have more people wanting to take part there's no point

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 13 February 2019, 11:41
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
no I found one that's older and until I have more people wanting to take part there's no point
Get him www.virtualmanager.com/players/11707832-keve-ambrus-dobos You only need two clubs to take part. The more clubs, the more messier it gets smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 February 2019, 11:53
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Get him www.virtualmanager.com/players/11707832-keve-ambrus-dobos You only need two clubs to take part. The more clubs, the more messier it gets smiley
I'm sure there's a maximum amount of transfers between two clubs before we get stopped for trading this is why we need more players iwill do a rota B will buy from A and C from B, D from C and on

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 February 2019, 11:54
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Dude if you want to start then feel free to hire the player then we'll get the ball rolling

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 13 February 2019, 12:03
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
I'm sure there's a maximum amount of transfers between two clubs before we get stopped for trading this is why we need more players iwill do a rota B will buy from A and C from B, D from C and on
Nope...there is no maximum amount of transfers that 2 clubs can do between themselves. As long as the price is fair, there is no problem smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 February 2019, 12:09
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Nope...there is no maximum amount of transfers that 2 clubs can do between themselves. As long as the price is fair, there is no problem smiley
So if A and B make 75 trades at 1c that's cool but if it's in the millions then it's 5 trades

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 13 February 2019, 12:10
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
So if A and B make 75 trades at 1c that's cool but if it's in the millions then it's 5 trades
I'm not following you. What do you mean when you say if it's in the millions then it's 5 trades?