Champions League Draw Quarter Finals

Posted in Off Topic

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 March 2019, 12:24
Tottenham Vs Man City
Barcelona Vs Man Utd
Liverpool Vs Porto
Ajax Vs Juventus

What do you think?

I reckon City,Liverpool, Juventus and probably Barcelona but wouldn't put anything past Utd ...love to see a Liverpool Utd Semi final

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 15 March 2019, 13:50
Utd fan here and bricking it, but good to see the top 4 drawn against the weaker 4 as it could mean a crazy semi final. Supporting all English teams regardless

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 15 March 2019, 18:09
Juve, City, Barca, Liverpool

Although I would like Ajax to go through

Barca vs Man U should be a close game

Whittall United (Grant) 15 March 2019, 21:47
Yorkshire Knights FC wrote:
Utd fan here and bricking it, but good to see the top 4 drawn against the weaker 4 as it could mean a crazy semi final. Supporting all English teams regardless
No Utd fan wants Liverpool to win anything, so no you're not a Utd fan, you should be ashamed of yourself lol.

Noaclub (noa van der hoorn) 11 April 2019, 18:26
tottenham, barcelona, liverpool, ajax.

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 11 April 2019, 18:28
Noaclub wrote:
tottenham, barcelona, liverpool, ajax.
I think you have to be mad to bet against City. They will dismantle spurs at the Etihad

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 April 2019, 20:35
Whittall United wrote:
No Utd fan wants Liverpool to win anything, so no you're not a Utd fan, you should be ashamed of yourself lol.
Rather them win something than city get quad. Better still if Tottenham could knock city out of champions league

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 11 April 2019, 20:37
Understated Excellence wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Rather them win something than city get quad. Better still if Tottenham could knock city out of champions league
Yeah absolutely would love to see spurs knock them out I just think they’ll be outclassed. Then again I think city could go on to win it which would give United a better chance of getting into the champions league next season.

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 11 April 2019, 21:05
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Barca were lucky with the OG.
I think that makes them favourites for going through
Noaclub wrote:
Tottenham, Barcelona, Liverpool, Ajax
Those are the teams I would love those teams to go through too. But reality is probably going to be City and Juve. But an optimist is always good.

Although after Son's stunner you can't rule them out. Does anyone know how bad Kane's injury is.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 11 April 2019, 21:56
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
Barca were lucky with the OG.
I think that makes them favourites for going through
Noaclub wrote:
Tottenham, Barcelona, Liverpool, Ajax
Those are the teams I would love those teams to go through too. But reality is probably going to be City and Juve. But an optimist is always good.

Although after Son's stunner you can't rule them out. Does anyone know how bad Kane's injury is.
Poch thought he'd be out until the end of the season, but Kane seems to be able to recover from injuries quicker than anyone else!