Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 June 2019, 08:12
user forum updated Users Forum

and best trainers Best Trainers

Noel Edmonds replaces Nigel Mansell on the training list smiley: (I despair smiley )

Congrats to Tom who has No 1 and No 3 on the WCTF best trainers (some decent credits coming your way smiley )

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 8 June 2019, 08:38
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
user forum updated Users Forum

and best trainers Best Trainers

Noel Edmonds replaces Nigel Mansell on the training list smiley: (I despair smiley )

Congrats to Tom who has No 1 and No 3 on the WCTF best trainers (some decent credits coming your way smiley )
Mr Blobby will be happy - if we had a theme of annoying characters I could try and get Mr Blobby to join him

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 June 2019, 08:47

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 June 2019, 17:13
Vinny's theme selection for next week is....be creative smiley: ...anything ya want apparently smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 17:14
aw cool. so i could add that harry kane guy?

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 8 June 2019, 17:15
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Vinny's theme selection for next week is....be creative smiley: ...anything ya want apparently smiley
Why put it like that smiley

Creative week, be creative, let's see who can come up with creative cleaver names

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 June 2019, 17:15
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Creative week, be creative, let's see who can come up with creative cleaver names
smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 17:16
so.... vinny..... i could add harry kane? litterally. i madde a topic then realized that i shouldve and told you guys to delete it.

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 8 June 2019, 17:16
Good call.

Anyone know Mr Blobby's first name ?
Wanna see if he and Noel Edmonds can be on the high trainer list !!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 8 June 2019, 17:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

Vinny clearly starting early with a creative spelling of ‘clever’. Let’s hope he hasn’t peaked prematurely which rumour has it is somewhat of a problem for him... smiley