Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Players Theme Name Game of the Week

Posted in General

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 June 2019, 17:17
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Good call.

Anyone know Mr Blobby's first name ?
Wanna see if he and Noel Edmonds can be on the high trainer list !!
Yes it's MR

the heebie jeebies (dudey) 8 June 2019, 17:23
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
the heebie jeebies wrote:
Good call.

Anyone know Mr Blobby's first name ?
Wanna see if he and Noel Edmonds can be on the high trainer list !!
Yes it's MR
I will see what I can do tomorrow evening !!!
Mr
Mister
Meester

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 8 June 2019, 17:51
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Vinny's theme selection for next week is....be creative smiley: ...anything ya want apparently smiley
Why put it like that smiley

Creative week, be creative, let's see who can come up with creative cleaver names
Vinny clearly starting early with a creative spelling of ‘clever’. Let’s hope he hasn’t peaked prematurely which rumour has it is somewhat of a problem for him... smiley
It's not a rumour smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 17:52
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Vinny's theme selection for next week is....be creative smiley: ...anything ya want apparently smiley

Creative week, be creative, let's see who can come up with creative cleaver names
Vinny clearly starting early with a creative spelling of ‘clever’. Let’s hope he hasn’t peaked prematurely which rumour has it is somewhat of a problem for him... smiley
It's not a rumour smiley
i dont know if you guys are joking but please stop. NOT the place for this stuff.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 8 June 2019, 17:56
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

It's not a rumour smiley
i dont know if you guys are joking but please stop. NOT the place for this stuff.
Is it turning you on

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 17:57
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

It's not a rumour smiley
Is it turning you on
no im being Annoyed by someone on vm, and not only that rumors are not funny.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 18:04
The Goon Squad wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

It's not a rumour smiley
Is it turning you on
no im being Annoyed by someone on vm, and not only that rumors are not funny.
No comment? smiley

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 8 June 2019, 18:05
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

It's not a rumour smiley
We are joking. No, we will not stop. Don't want to read it then don't bother reading the thread we created, or play the game that we are running.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 8 June 2019, 18:06
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:

It's not a rumour smiley
We are joking. No, we will not stop. Don't want to read it then don't bother reading the thread we created, or play the game that we are running.
yknow i think im done for today.

Ice Nine Kills (Orzel) 8 June 2019, 18:10

yknow i think im done for today.
Okay. you're welcome back when you get a sense of humour and stop trying to sanctimoniously tell people what they're allowed to say