Forums

Miscellaneous

Non league

Posted in General

WB (Manager of WB) 23 May 2019, 10:36
Arsenäl FC wrote:
You get informed by notification 3 full days in advance when a players contract is soon up and every time you log in after that.

https://www.virtualmanager.com/en/manual/players/contracts
Trust me it is difference between standard information "... contract expiry" and "... take care, you will have less than 8 players" Of course it is my fault, but you need to care about further customers who pay VM premium. Such situation (insufficient warning and dropping by three leagues) may cause them to quit the game. Think about whether you want to lose potential players in this way.

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2019, 11:23
WB wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
You get informed by notification 3 full days in advance when a players contract is soon up and every time you log in after that.

Trust me it is difference between standard information "... contract expiry" and "... take care, you will have less than 8 players" Of course it is my fault, but you need to care about further customers who pay VM premium. Such situation (insufficient warning and dropping by three leagues) may cause them to quit the game. Think about whether you want to lose potential players in this way.
So because some dumb ass cannot be bothered to look at there contracts every time they get a notification 3 days every day prior to the expiry it's the development teams fault....

WB (Manager of WB) 23 May 2019, 12:17
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

So because some dumb ass cannot be bothered to look at there contracts every time they get a notification 3 days every day prior to the expiry it's the development teams fault....
Hey super pro player, I did not insult anyone, so do not do that. I do not paying premium vm from month to month in order to be insulted and see such unprofessional answer like your.

The Goon Squad (Very) 23 May 2019, 12:23
WB wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
WB wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:

Hey super pro player, I did not insult anyone, so do not do that. I do not paying premium vm from month to month in order to be insulted and see such unprofessional answer like your.
Please forgive me smiley

Also thanks for recognising I'm a super pro player smiley I just need to get the accolades to match

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 23 May 2019, 12:52
shouldn't take long to get back and up the leagues am currently doing the same but into 2nd season with new 11

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 May 2019, 13:11

nevermind

DaCrushers (DaPeerie) 23 May 2019, 14:29

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 23 May 2019, 14:32
Just a reminder folks.

2.1. Tone
All communication must be in a considerate, respectful tone and must not be condescending, threatening, nor offensive.