Forums

Miscellaneous

Will Vinny ever win a trophy?

Posted in Locked Threads

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 18:18
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
Understated Excellence wrote:
Frankies acre bhoys wrote:
im man enough to admit celtic and rangers couldnt even compete in the champion ship your right up here we arethe best of a bad bunch but no matter what a treble treble in any country is awesome smiley
Not at first but if you could stay in prem. I reckon you could
iits celtic we are talking about,we dont spend money so cant compete outside scotland,,a feeder club is what we will always be unless something drastic happens
You would spend if you had the prem money. Look at wolves. You could surely get to that level

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 18:19
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Charlie's the guy who cowers in the toilets until it's all over
Random insult out of nowhere but okay
:Hihi: random insult... says the guy who literally started a pointless thread out of nowhere about someone else not having won trophies.

100mill spent on WCTF is plenty to buy trophies, so Vinny could quite easily have won some but chose not to spunk his money up the wall on pensioners and play a long term game.

I’ve been here less time than you. Some of us have won trophies, have wctf and have been top 3 in the rankings.... but then some of us are grown ups and don’t need to start pointless petty threads like this.

PS I was heavily involved in Penny being kicked out the forums, I’m not even slightly sorry. You’re welcome.
smiley

I love how Tom words things I wish I could do that

Remind me to never get in a verbal row with you, I'd get torn limb from limb, but physically I'd take my chances against most men just so I'm directly aiming that at you Tom
Move over Anthony Joshua, we have a new challenge for wilder

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 25 May 2019, 18:23
The Goon Squad wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
Charlie's the guy who cowers in the toilets until it's all over
Random insult out of nowhere but okay
:Hihi: random insult... says the guy who literally started a pointless thread out of nowhere about someone else not having won trophies.

100mill spent on WCTF is plenty to buy trophies, so Vinny could quite easily have won some but chose not to spunk his money up the wall on pensioners and play a long term game.

I’ve been here less time than you. Some of us have won trophies, have wctf and have been top 3 in the rankings.... but then some of us are grown ups and don’t need to start pointless petty threads like this.

PS I was heavily involved in Penny being kicked out the forums, I’m not even slightly sorry. You’re welcome.
smiley

I love how Tom words things I wish I could do that

Remind me to never get in a verbal row with you, I'd get torn limb from limb, but physically I'd take my chances against most men just so I'm directly aiming that at you Tom
Move over Anthony Joshua, we have a new challenge for wilder
I said most smiley

Unless the person is a psychopath what's the worst that can happen? You fall over from a punch. Get back up and live your life. Anyway this isn't the point again. I like how Tom can belittle people with words but in a cleaver manner with truth and facts

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 18:25
I sometimes wonder if penny is on the game watching us all, in the shadows, having taken over a new club

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 25 May 2019, 18:29
I sometimes wonder if penny is on the game watching us all, in the shadows, having taken over a new club
I do tbh I even thought you a few months back smiley

But you know what, can't people effect me. I'm flattered he chose me to course a debate on the fourms.

Don't get me wrong there are loads of excellent managers on these forums who help people, who else is like me on here? I mean in all aspects. No one, so I'm the obvious choice to course a debate over, and he recognised that in the op

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 25 May 2019, 18:33
From another thread
The Goon Squad wrote:
Young Boys Bath wrote:
I remember I was in a league with my dad Bath rovers- Arsenal FC and Stoke, and the forums were going mad as we fought at the top of the league
Haha smiley isn't he login banned for life wiay let me see
Holy smoke https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/662985

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 25 May 2019, 18:34
Conspiracy theories lol

I used to 'debate'with penny more than you

The Virus (Covid) 25 May 2019, 18:40
Penny smiley

Had so many fallings out with that strange individual.

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 25 May 2019, 19:10
Thought I'd throw this in, I've just make another half of million, so since this thread started I've sold two players off the Transfer List.

I might just for the hell of it sit down and write every sale in and out this week see what I'm up to the credit

The Goon Squad (Vinny) 25 May 2019, 19:13
I made it easier on my self and went to accounts, I'm 21.917m profit this week smiley so Charlie how your geriatrics going