Forums

Miscellaneous

Biggest Mistake

Posted in General

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 14 June 2019, 23:36
So I was on my way to selling the player https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12760602-wale-pione-azikwe hoping to get his value of 7 million for him. I wasn’t really concentrating as I went to sell him, and next thing you know, rather than selling him, I had let him go free. Months of training all for nothing. Devastated is an understatement for how I felt.

What I want to know is, has anyone else been through a situation like this? What’s your biggest regret/mistake you’ve made on this game? Or is it just me being stupid smiley

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 14 June 2019, 23:44
Mate what an absolute nightmare. It’s fair to say I’ve never had a major f**k up like this. In future if I’m ever annoyed at a set back or anything, I will just think of you. Chin up pal smiley smiley

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 14 June 2019, 23:58
Haha thanks for that. Fair to say I’ll be checking twice before I sell players from now on

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 June 2019, 00:06
always see if support can do anything? probably not but worth a try

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 15 June 2019, 00:14
I assumed not but I’ve given it a go, you never know.

Nice to see there are other Bolton fans on here not just me smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 15 June 2019, 00:16
Krabby patty FC wrote:
I assumed not but I’ve given it a go, you never know.

Nice to see there are other Bolton fans on here not just me smiley
I did same thing a few years back so you're not the only one smiley didn't think about going through support though (nothing to lose I guess)

hello Bolton fan smiley

Krabby Patty FC (Julius Wang) 15 June 2019, 00:26
Lessons have been learnt that’s for sure.... (desperately hoping contacting support will pay off)

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 15 June 2019, 00:45
Feel for you mate. Hope support can help you out

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 15 June 2019, 09:09
Been in this situation myself too, think mine was a 3m player or there abouts, was intending on selling quick to buy another player I had seen on auction, safe to say I never won that other player smiley

Plymouth Patches (Fanoir Le Patch) 15 June 2019, 12:17
Krabby patty FC wrote:
So I was on my way to selling the player https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12760602-wale-pione-azikwe hoping to get his value of 7 million for him. I wasn’t really concentrating as I went to sell him, and next thing you know, rather than selling him, I had let him go free. Months of training all for nothing. Devastated is an understatement for how I felt.

What I want to know is, has anyone else been through a situation like this? What’s your biggest regret/mistake you’ve made on this game? Or is it just me being stupid smiley
He will sell well at auction, and you will get the proceeds, no ?

I accidently let a player's contract expire a few weeks ago, but got around 4M from the subsequent 24 hour auction