Forums

Miscellaneous

What happened to this game ?

Posted in General

XM United (Old Man Logan) 8 July 2019, 11:22
Whittall United wrote:
The values should rise again next week if they keep those sort of trains up.

But like Coptic said, training for value on anything less than WCTF is always gonna be a struggle unless theyre super youths.

Stop worrying about the face value, its pretty pointless anyway, its rare players go for their face value, especially youths.

Can i ask what your plan was for the players?
I wanted to train them 1-2 weeks and sell them, but they lost too much value and its not profitable anymore. I did the same with less valuable players before, and almost every time I had some profit, so I was thinking doing the same with more valuable players will get me more profit...

Whittall United (Grant) 8 July 2019, 11:25
I would expect their values to go back up, not sure how high though, you have 2 weeks before you need to sell, so you still have 2 more sunday updates, lets see where the players are by then, it could all turn out ok smiley

XM United (Old Man Logan) 8 July 2019, 11:27
Whittall United wrote:
I would expect their values to go back up, not sure how high though, you have 2 weeks before you need to sell, so you still have 2 more sunday updates, lets see where the players are by then, it could all turn out ok smiley
Thank you for the info, I hope that you are right smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 8 July 2019, 11:33
XM United wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
The values should rise again next week if they keep those sort of trains up.

But like Coptic said, training for value on anything less than WCTF is always gonna be a struggle unless theyre super youths.

Stop worrying about the face value, its pretty pointless anyway, its rare players go for their face value, especially youths.

Can i ask what your plan was for the players?
I wanted to train them 1-2 weeks and sell them, but they lost too much value and its not profitable anymore. I did the same with less valuable players before, and almost every time I had some profit, so I was thinking doing the same with more valuable players will get me more profit...
That is a high risk strategy even with the best training facilities stick to the market you know and update facilities before jumping into the high value market you gonna get burnt for sure.

Perinthos (ReallyOldGuy) 9 July 2019, 00:43
Players are valued at their highest on the Sunday before a birthday. They usually take a dip the Sunday after their birthday. If you keep training them they should end up being worth more than you paid for them. Training is about patience, not quick profits.

XM United (Old Man Logan) 10 July 2019, 10:20

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 July 2019, 12:46
XM United wrote:
Ok. I have few questions. Why did you buy him? What are you looking at exactly when bidding on players?

I think the mistakes you are making is when judging how much to bid on a young player, don't look at his highest training...you need to look at his lowest training and understand it is likely he can train as low as that or even lower again...i mean 62 no trainer on red is diabolical so there was every chance he could train bad for you.

Also, the links you posted earlier...you would of made profit on most of them if you had of sold them after 1 or 2 trainings...you are holding onto them for way too long and it's a bad idea playing them in matches.... right now, you have 3 games still to play and some of your players are already at 90% energy meaning if you continue using them in matches, they will be less than full energy next time you go train them which is resulting in lower trains for you.

Finally, 1 of your trainers is very bad. You should let his contract expire.

XM United (Old Man Logan) 10 July 2019, 13:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
XM United wrote:
Ok. I have few questions. Why did you buy him? What are you looking at exactly when bidding on players?

I think the mistakes you are making is when judging how much to bid on a young player, don't look at his highest training...you need to look at his lowest training and understand it is likely he can train as low as that or even lower again...i mean 62 no trainer on red is diabolical so there was every chance he could train bad for you.

Also, the links you posted earlier...you would of made profit on most of them if you had of sold them after 1 or 2 trainings...you are holding onto them for way too long and it's a bad idea playing them in matches.... right now, you have 3 games still to play and some of your players are already at 90% energy meaning if you continue using them in matches, they will be less than full energy next time you go train them which is resulting in lower trains for you.

Finally, 1 of your trainers is very bad. You should let his contract expire.
I'm looking for the avg training, and he was on 80 avg without trainer on red, 1 bad train doesn't make him a bad player.

Usually I don't use my most valuable players in games so they have 100 energy when I'm training them, I don't care about the other players.

The bad trainer I'm only using it for goalkeepers, all the others are training under the better trainer with
19 youth and 20 outfield stats.

So please don't tell me that this is normal... a player that has 80 avg on red without trainer, trains the same on black with good trainer.

And how should I know that after 1-2 good trains all of them will have terrible trains and value loss. From my last 7 trains, 5 were terrible (I had better trains on standard facilities and advanced training ground with worse players).

Whittall United (Grant) 10 July 2019, 14:21
Training is random in some sorts., if it was easy as you seem to want it, then it would be a bit boring and predictable.

An average is a good guide, but you have to look more into it, its not so cut and dry.

Every player has a min and max train they can ever get too, if a players low train is low, then theres every chance he could train that again or lower and the same goes for his high train.

You've set on this path without enough knowledge it would seem, but you're here now, so lets try and get you the knowledge you need smiley

XM United (Old Man Logan) 10 July 2019, 14:33
Whittall United wrote:
Training is random in some sorts., if it was easy as you seem to want it, then it would be a bit boring and predictable.

An average is a good guide, but you have to look more into it, its not so cut and dry.

Every player has a min and max train they can ever get too, if a players low train is low, then theres every chance he could train that again or lower and the same goes for his high train.

You've set on this path without enough knowledge it would seem, but you're here now, so lets try and get you the knowledge you need smiley
Thank you for your answer and that you are trying to help. I think its more about luck than knowledge in this game because there is too much randomness.

If I was able to make good profits on black with less valuable players, than I have to be able to make profits with more valuable players too. I think I just had bad luck with the training in the last 2 weeks and hope it will be better in the upcoming weeks.

Maybe some new players will read this topic and learn something from it too.

Cheers !