Forums

Miscellaneous

What happened to this game ?

Posted in General

Whittall United (Grant) 10 July 2019, 14:38
The training is up and down, always has been.
Yes you will have bad weeks and good weeks, thats the same for everybody though smiley

Coming here to ask questions was your best port of call, quite a few knowledgable users here, who are happy to help smiley

Good luck smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 10 July 2019, 14:52
XM United wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
XM United wrote:
Ok. I have few questions. Why did you buy him? What are you looking at exactly when bidding on players?

I think the mistakes you are making is when judging how much to bid on a young player, don't look at his highest training...you need to look at his lowest training and understand it is likely he can train as low as that or even lower again...i mean 62 no trainer on red is diabolical so there was every chance he could train bad for you.

Also, the links you posted earlier...you would of made profit on most of them if you had of sold them after 1 or 2 trainings...you are holding onto them for way too long and it's a bad idea playing them in matches.... right now, you have 3 games still to play and some of your players are already at 90% energy meaning if you continue using them in matches, they will be less than full energy next time you go train them which is resulting in lower trains for you.

Finally, 1 of your trainers is very bad. You should let his contract expire.
I'm looking for the avg training, and he was on 80 avg without trainer on red, 1 bad train doesn't make him a bad player.

Usually I don't use my most valuable players in games so they have 100 energy when I'm training them, I don't care about the other players.

The bad trainer I'm only using it for goalkeepers, all the others are training under the better trainer with
19 youth and 20 outfield stats.

So please don't tell me that this is normal... a player that has 80 avg on red without trainer, trains the same on black with good trainer.

And how should I know that after 1-2 good trains all of them will have terrible trains and value loss. From my last 7 trains, 5 were terrible (I had better trains on standard facilities and advanced training ground with worse players).
Ok. First mistake. Don't look at the average training. A player needs to have trained more... preferably about 10 times to get a real understanding the type of player he is. Always and I mean always look at his bottom training...I'm not saying all players are crap with an extremely low train and I am telling you it is very normal because it was a possibility, he trained that low on black...he will obviously train better because i think he couldn't of trained any worse looking at his other trainings but you need to understand that when you go train him, it is possible he will train as low equivalently. 80 average on red without trainer, infact, it was a bit less is nothing near worth over 1m....it's about 450k tops!

There's no way of knowing for certainty when is best time to sell...my point is you are holding onto them for too long...you should sell them after 1 or 2 trainings particularly the players who train very good for you as this will attract the bigger clubs. I see you have made some decent profit on some players but imagine those players you sold for few million profit had a bad train...you wouldn't of got as much...it's too risky holding onto them...some clubs who buy youths with a lower training facility than world class sell the player after just few good trainings because they know from experience keeping them any longer, they could train bad and won't get as much.

You say this.. "I had better trains on standard facilities and advanced training ground with worse players" You can't compare like that when every player is different. By the way, everybody goes through a bad patch of training from time to time but the bottom line is the better the player the better the training.

XM United (Old Man Logan) 10 July 2019, 18:03
Arsenäl FC wrote:
XM United wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
XM United wrote:
Ok. I have few questions. Why did you buy him? What are you looking at exactly when bidding on players?

I think the mistakes you are making is when judging how much to bid on a young player, don't look at his highest training...you need to look at his lowest training and understand it is likely he can train as low as that or even lower again...i mean 62 no trainer on red is diabolical so there was every chance he could train bad for you.

Also, the links you posted earlier...you would of made profit on most of them if you had of sold them after 1 or 2 trainings...you are holding onto them for way too long and it's a bad idea playing them in matches.... right now, you have 3 games still to play and some of your players are already at 90% energy meaning if you continue using them in matches, they will be less than full energy next time you go train them which is resulting in lower trains for you.

Finally, 1 of your trainers is very bad. You should let his contract expire.
I'm looking for the avg training, and he was on 80 avg without trainer on red, 1 bad train doesn't make him a bad player.

Usually I don't use my most valuable players in games so they have 100 energy when I'm training them, I don't care about the other players.

The bad trainer I'm only using it for goalkeepers, all the others are training under the better trainer with
19 youth and 20 outfield stats.

So please don't tell me that this is normal... a player that has 80 avg on red without trainer, trains the same on black with good trainer.

And how should I know that after 1-2 good trains all of them will have terrible trains and value loss. From my last 7 trains, 5 were terrible (I had better trains on standard facilities and advanced training ground with worse players).
Ok. First mistake. Don't look at the average training. A player needs to have trained more... preferably about 10 times to get a real understanding the type of player he is. Always and I mean always look at his bottom training...I'm not saying all players are crap with an extremely low train and I am telling you it is very normal because it was a possibility, he trained that low on black...he will obviously train better because i think he couldn't of trained any worse looking at his other trainings but you need to understand that when you go train him, it is possible he will train as low equivalently. 80 average on red without trainer, infact, it was a bit less is nothing near worth over 1m....it's about 450k tops!

There's no way of knowing for certainty when is best time to sell...my point is you are holding onto them for too long...you should sell them after 1 or 2 trainings particularly the players who train very good for you as this will attract the bigger clubs. I see you have made some decent profit on some players but imagine those players you sold for few million profit had a bad train...you wouldn't of got as much...it's too risky holding onto them...some clubs who buy youths with a lower training facility than world class sell the player after just few good trainings because they know from experience keeping them any longer, they could train bad and won't get as much.

You say this.. "I had better trains on standard facilities and advanced training ground with worse players" You can't compare like that when every player is different. By the way, everybody goes through a bad patch of training from time to time but the bottom line is the better the player the better the training.
Ok, thank you for the info, I will be more careful from now on when I buy and sell.

Cheers !

XM United (Old Man Logan) 9 August 2019, 00:52
Done with this joke of a game.

Every time it looks that I gonna make some profit, the game just destroys my players with consecutive terrible trainings. Someone said that if I upgrade to Expanded Training Facilities I gonna start making profit, well it's not true. The difference between Black Facility and Expanded is almost non-existent.

And the youth academy is useless, only got 2 good players in more then a year of premium. I saw teams that got more and better players in one week then me in over a year. This game is way too unbalanced.

Cancelled my premium, and trying to delete my account but can't find this option...where is it ?

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 9 August 2019, 00:55
XM United wrote:
Done with this joke of a game.

Every time it looks that I gonna make some profit, the game just destroys my players with consecutive terrible trainings. Someone said that if I upgrade to Expanded Training Facilities I gonna start making profit, well it's not true. The difference between Black Facility and Expanded is almost non-existent.

And the youth academy is useless, only got 2 good players in more then a year of premium. I saw teams that got more and better players in one week then me in over a year. This game is way too unbalanced.

Cancelled my premium, and trying to delete my account but can't find this option...where is it ?
Your club will deleted if you don’t log in for a certain period of time, but you’ll be back before that happens smiley

XM United (Old Man Logan) 9 August 2019, 00:55
Well watch me, I won't.

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 9 August 2019, 00:57
XM United wrote:
Well watch me, I won't.
You’ll stop crying eventually and the vman addiction will kick back in

Whittall United (Grant) 9 August 2019, 14:25
So everything isn't going to plan, welcome to the real world.

You're too defeatist, the best lessons are the ones that come from mistakes, learn from them and move on smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 August 2019, 23:56
Dam it ! I missed the fire sale earlier loads of bargains were had by the lucky ones .... nevermind such a shame

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 August 2019, 16:40
smiley how funny this guy spits his dummy out. Well good bye. Don't forget to log out

Furthermore looking at the opening post, NONE of them player Ever had formidable potential NEVER so your obviously lying or had such a poor scout the reports were wrong