Forums

Miscellaneous

Game is Dead

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 18 July 2019, 21:44
Read your press releases, still don't see your point. Champions don't always swap with champions, it's not a closed shop as evidenced by loads of newer players winning top flight trophies, including yourself.

Why should a team be penalised to the tune of tens of millions to swap a league? Why should you have to stick to just one league system?

You also badly seem to have missed the point that one elite club dropping down to division 5, will then negatively impact every league as their elite players thrash everyone, denying 4 or 5 teams promotion on the way to an inevitable top flight place.

Particularly don't see your point when you've bounced round 6 countries in the last 12 months.

Sorry, but your argument is pretty weak.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 19 July 2019, 00:56
I strongly disagree with your assessment, somewhat of a misinterpretation, but I’m not going to go into any more details. I did all that two years ago and it got me precisely nowhere.
Best wishes, Rolf

Albania FC (Erik Ten Hag) 19 July 2019, 21:23
This game is a joke the day i say am leaving the game they trying to give me a good talent to change my mind smiley

A Z Magma (floki) 23 July 2019, 22:33
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Newcastle U FC wrote:
And don't get me started on players in top divisions agreeing privately between themselves to swap leagues. That stinks to high heaven as I have said many times before and is symptomatic of the hands-off attitude of the game's staff, looking after their buddies rather than doing the (clearly) right thing.
Can you explain what exactly about this annoys you? It doesn't affect promoted/relegated teams, all it does is swaps two of the top flight clubs around preventing them potentially moving into the fourth tier of a league and losing millions for no good reason. If this was prevented, then nobody would ever move countries and the same teams would dominate the same league until they got bored and left the game.

There's lots of things wrong with VM but I'm a bit baffled as to why this is an issue?
It´s not exactly right though is it?

A Z Magma (floki) 23 July 2019, 22:38
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Read your press releases, still don't see your point. Champions don't always swap with champions, it's not a closed shop as evidenced by loads of newer players winning top flight trophies, including yourself.

Why should a team be penalised to the tune of tens of millions to swap a league? Why should you have to stick to just one league system?

You also badly seem to have missed the point that one elite club dropping down to division 5, will then negatively impact every league as their elite players thrash everyone, denying 4 or 5 teams promotion on the way to an inevitable top flight place.

Particularly don't see your point when you've bounced round 6 countries in the last 12 months.

Sorry, but your argument is pretty weak.
you are missing the point

dont move leagues then if you are scared of dropping division

entitlement springs to mind,the other poster is right you are trying to justify it but like you are doing everyone a favour ,curious if there is a rule covering this.

A Z Magma (floki) 23 July 2019, 22:40
ps

didnt realise it was you..should have known...

hope all is good

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 July 2019, 01:58
Entitled to your opinion magma but I take no issue at all with people doing that as it stops top teams spending 3 or 4 weeks playing pointless games and denying smaller clubs the promotion cash. Not to mention the fact that Newcastle was arguing it’s a closed shop... well if the alternative is lose tens of millions, nobody will move leagues and the same teams will win the same leagues forever... that is the definition of closed shop

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 24 July 2019, 11:01
No Pukki No Party wrote:
well if the alternative is lose tens of millions, nobody will move leagues and the same teams will win the same leagues forever... that is the definition of closed shop
Actually you are incorrect. A closed shop has an imposed restriction. This situation does not. smiley