Forums

Miscellaneous

How to make millions on new youths

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 September 2019, 14:49
Yo...here i am gonna tell you good folk how to make millions on new created 15 year old youths and how easy it is if you have the time.

Now we know scouts can tell a players potential but what if i told you another way to make millions?

A more sneaky way...

I advise everyone who wants to make millions to try this out as at present, i can only see 1 club who is using this format and trust me, he is smiley

You don't even need scouts to do this as the info I'm willing to share will be right infront of your eyes though if you do have scouts, it's good as you can differentiate which youths are promising and formidable for example.

Sounds great eh? It gets better smiley

I understand some of you guys out there are a little skeptical spending millions of their hard earned cash on youths who can cost you money from bad training or whatever but if you listen carefully, the risk of losing credits is almost non existent.

You will make profit more than 90% of the time but you do need a little bit of patience and it helps a little bit but it is NOT at all necessary to know current trade youth prices to make millions. Ok, so here it is...

Starting anytime after the update on Sundays, go to vman. info. https://app.vmaninfo.dk Once the page appears, click on the box on the right and then click on Spillersøgning. Once on the Spillersøgning page, scroll down the age cursor to 15 as this is the only page you want to see. On the same page, Spillersøgning page...scroll down and change the setting position to the position that you want for e.g. keeper and change VTR to Potentiale and then click on the black banner that says søg.

You will see a list of players. You will also see Alder (Age) Værdi (Value) Seneste salgspris (Sale prices) ES (Stats) V (Rating) PP (potential points).

Click on all the players names whos values from every position have not been updated...players with we say value of 2,739c because these players are the new created youths that nobody has bought yet unless its Saturday or sunday before update as most youths are created Sunday evening or Monday and then click on the arrow below Opdatér at top of page. Once clicked, it will bring you to the players page on VM where you can click on interest so you can bid or buy after 5 trainings.

How to make millions...once you have bookmarked the players and checking vman info every day for more possible great youths that have been created since you last used vman info, it would be a good idea to click on the players again as vman info would need to be updated from the last time you used it. It is possible at that stage the player or players you have shown interest in, have risen or fallen in potential but crucially you want to see his current potential points as the player could of fallen and more crucially you need to compare his current potential to other current potential players of the same position and look at the prices those youths sold at and once you know and see how much these similar potential players sell for, then you also know what price the players you have shown interest in will roughly sell at once on auction. This is a super way knowing how to not overspend on great youths. Once you win the player on auction, make sure to extreme him as much as possible, list the player for 5m-7m more than purchase price and wait for buyer. I recommend buy new youths with formidable potential for 10m or a bit more and you will make money hands down.

Whittall United (Grant) 2 September 2019, 15:27
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody, will prices not fall if everybody is on it, cause you have essentially now created the supply, but is there a demand smiley

I can see how a few doing it will be profitable, but is this not basically gonna go down a route the jumpers went, every man and his dog jumped on it, me included, and the prices did start to drop.

If you're happy to give everyone your trade secret, then good man smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 September 2019, 15:34
Whittall United wrote:
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody, will prices not fall if everybody is on it, cause you have essentially now created the supply, but is there a demand smiley

I can see how a few doing it will be profitable, but is this not basically gonna go down a route the jumpers went, every man and his dog jumped on it, me included, and the prices did start to drop.

That's what I'm hoping for smiley because it's not my trade secret, it's somebody elses smiley

Whittall United (Grant) 2 September 2019, 15:38
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:

That's what I'm hoping for smiley because it's not my trade secret, it's somebody elses smiley
I see, makes sense now smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 2 September 2019, 19:31
#release your inner b*tch lol

Are you referring to the King? The number 1 club of the future?

The Virus (Covid) 2 September 2019, 21:23
Nice! any ideas on the ES or V means?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 September 2019, 00:52
Whittall United wrote:
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody.
tbh, it's hardly "telling everyone" posting anything here...
it's unbelieveable how few of our fellow managers actually use / read the Forums smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 September 2019, 00:59
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Great info Finto, just one issue im seeing, now you have essentially told everybody.
tbh, it's hardly "telling everyone" posting anything here...
it's unbelieveable how few of our fellow managers actually use / read the Forums smiley
I guess 1 of the main reasons is because many managers have been here years so most of us are up to date with how things go here...mostly train and play matches. I don't even look on auctions much anymore. I can tell you when auctions use to be fun, the forums were more alive.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 3 September 2019, 10:44
So one of us has to ask the obvious question, and it may as well be me.

If there are Danish-only language websites as part of this game, with no equivalent English language versions, does that not give a major and unfair advantage to our Denmark-based competitors? And if the answer is yes, then either, for the sake of fairness, should not the single language sites be shut down, or the administrators insist that any official site is available in English as well as Danish?

You will all be aware of players complaining that our Danish friends seem to out-perform our non-Danish players and this post is the first evidence I have seen as to how that may be happening.

Rolf

Final Whistle (join) 3 September 2019, 11:00
Newcastle U FC wrote:
So one of us has to ask the obvious question, and it may as well be me.

If there are Danish-only language websites as part of this game, with no equivalent English language versions, does that not give a major and unfair advantage to our Denmark-based competitors? And if the answer is yes, then either, for the sake of fairness, should not the single language sites be shut down, or the administrators insist that any official site is available in English as well as Danish?

You will all be aware of players complaining that our Danish friends seem to out-perform our non-Danish players and this post is the first evidence I have seen as to how that may be happening.

Rolf
I agree, it should not be so difficult to add English also.