Miscellaneous

How to make millions on new youths

Posted in General

Bradford P A (michael hirst) 3 September 2019, 11:57
I do not have 1 million yet let alone 10 million lol

Final Whistle (join) 3 September 2019, 12:46
Bradford P A wrote:
Just read the money making section in https://virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1205976-the-noob-bible-2019-edition

I've joined the same time as you. It is not that difficult but it takes time... Buy on auction at discounted prices and transfer list at 10% or more over their value, or compare with the transfer list and have the lower price.

Whittall United (Grant) 3 September 2019, 15:38
Newcastle U FC wrote:
So one of us has to ask the obvious question, and it may as well be me.

If there are Danish-only language websites as part of this game, with no equivalent English language versions, does that not give a major and unfair advantage to our Denmark-based competitors? And if the answer is yes, then either, for the sake of fairness, should not the single language sites be shut down, or the administrators insist that any official site is available in English as well as Danish?

You will all be aware of players complaining that our Danish friends seem to out-perform our non-Danish players and this post is the first evidence I have seen as to how that may be happening.

Rolf
The game is built for the danes, we just add an income.

Theres been some questionable things happen in the past, but im not gonna delve into that, we have to just accept this is the way it is.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 September 2019, 18:48
Can’t believe you shared my secret Finto! Shaking my head all the way to the bank thank you! smiley

HjerneSkaderne (Carl-Hilbert Russel) 4 September 2019, 02:07
Newcastle U FC wrote:

If there are Danish-only language websites as part of this game, with no equivalent English language versions, does that not give a major and unfair advantage to our Denmark-based competitors? And if the answer is yes, then either, for the sake of fairness, should not the single language sites be shut down, or the administrators insist that any official site is available in English as well as Danish?

You will all be aware of players complaining that our Danish friends seem to out-perform our non-Danish players and this post is the first evidence I have seen as to how that may be happening.

Rolf
It should be noted that vmaninfo.dk was made by a user and not the devs. It is in other words an unofficial site. You can try contact the creator Castiglione and ask about a translation.

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 September 2019, 18:17
HjerneSkaderne wrote:
Newcastle U FC wrote:

Rolf
It should be noted that vmaninfo.dk was made by a user and not the devs. It is in other words an unofficial site. You can try contact the creator Castiglione and ask about a translation.
I understand why people are slightly annoyed, but this is what I was gonna add, a Danish user created Vman Info, so the solution is to see about a translation to English or a British person need to write a English version.

It's also amusing how people are annoyed not being able to Read another Language, yet British people are some of the most ignorant people, people come to England we expect them to know English, we go to there country and expert them to speak English

Hindle FC (Florent Sinama-Pongolle) 5 September 2019, 19:18
If you're using chrome you can just right click and translate page to English.

Final Whistle (join) 5 September 2019, 19:20
Hindle FC wrote:
If you're using chrome you can just right click and translate page to English.
Yeah but it doesn't work for everything...

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 3 October 2019, 16:47
Bradford P A wrote:
It doesnt necessarily matter if you don't have 10m and only 1m for example as players with same potential sell around the same price so all you have to do, is go further than the list on vman info when thinking about buying a player and compare the prices those players sold at who have similar potential and who are of the same position smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 4 October 2019, 20:29
The Goon Squad wrote:
HjerneSkaderne wrote:
Newcastle U FC wrote:

Rolf
I understand why people are slightly annoyed, but this is what I was gonna add, a Danish user created Vman Info, so the solution is to see about a translation to English or a British person need to write a English version.

It's also amusing how people are annoyed not being able to Read another Language, yet British people are some of the most ignorant people, people come to England we expect them to know English, we go to there country and expert them to speak English
Expert them? Lol