Forums

Miscellaneous

Results like this dont come along very often

Posted in General

Woodgate Wanderers (Michael Marsden) 7 October 2019, 19:33
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/68112743/summary

well unexpected, ok against same grade Div 3, but his team is awesome

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 7 October 2019, 19:54
Try watching man utd mate. Happens every week.

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 7 October 2019, 21:27
You beat a team formed a year ago (compared to >10 yrs for yourself) and this is a big result... Should be the other way around

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 7 October 2019, 21:53
Great Western Railway wrote:
You beat a team formed a year ago (compared to >10 yrs for yourself) and this is a big result... Should be the other way around
A good result is a good result, and he has the same amount of major trophies in that time that you do (which, in all fairness, is about the same amount of major trophies as I have. smiley )

Great Western Railway (Brexit Now) 7 October 2019, 21:57
Bayern Munich wrote:
A good result is a good result, and he has the same amount of major trophies in that time that you do (which, in all fairness, is about the same amount of major trophies as I have. smiley )
But I don't go into the forums every time I beat a team who has a higher Vifa rank smiley

Well the current squad at GWR is not not going to win many trophies smiley

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 7 October 2019, 22:01
Well the current squad at GWR is not not going to win many trophies smiley
Neither will mine. smiley

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 7 October 2019, 23:42
His team might have better players but his formation was too light in midfield - took a chance and paid the price.

I can't remember where I saw it but I'm sure there was an adjustment in the match engine which effectively meant that a formation with too few midfielders would have a negative impact.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 8 October 2019, 14:47
Christ. No wonder the forums are dead when people get ridiculed for showing off their success.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 8 October 2019, 14:59
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Christ. No wonder the forums are dead when people get ridiculed for showing off their success.
+1
A reflection of the downward turn this game has taken.

Bayern Munich (Benjamin) 8 October 2019, 16:50
Harlem Heroes wrote:
+1
A reflection of the downward turn this game has taken.
Thank you for your input on the state of the game, Mr. Keeping Div 1 Team of Oldies in Div 4 So He Can Win Newcomer Cups. smiley