Forums

Miscellaneous

What are you working towards?

Posted in General

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 December 2019, 18:55
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Bayern Munich wrote:
Magic Monkeys wrote:
What is the closest you’ve been to number 1 and do you think you are back on the right path towards it now?
He's been #2, and no, with that team he's not back on track. smiley
Well ... = I must still be doing something right ...

> https://www.virtualmanager.com/cups/2/history
(The weakest team to ever win the VM WC?)
Cough cough page 4 is where it’s at smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 15 December 2019, 18:57
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Absolutely nothing, I go around in circles with my team & play style smiley
You've been achieving your goal for years then, maybe time to set a new one smiley
smiley I’ve won leagues, cups World Cup etc.. just not the super hmm but I don’t really care for it! Just been in the prem just with this team I’ve had since around 15yrs/16yrs.. sell em soon in new year and start again lol I don’t have time for other ways smiley

Final Whistle (join) 14 January 2020, 21:59
Working towards getting a team as good as my poor scout (former retired keeper) reported it to be:

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 20 January 2020, 12:20
Infrastructure mostly in place. Now slowly building funds whilst competing at a semi-competent level. One day, I'll have things in place to make an assault on the higher divisions and a good %age of the Finnish national side in my squad. smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 January 2020, 13:16
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Infrastructure mostly in place. Now slowly building funds whilst competing at a semi-competent level. One day, I'll have things in place to make an assault on the higher divisions and a good %age of the Finnish national side in my squad. smiley
Looking good matey smiley

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 20 January 2020, 15:25
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
I'm getting there. My approach might not be spectacular, but running a tight ship and making steady progress forwards.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 January 2020, 15:36
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
I'm getting there. My approach might not be spectacular, but running a tight ship and making steady progress forwards.
I always think it's impressive when somebody sticks to one nationality for players and succeeds ...good luck

Osbaston Tigers (Russell) 20 January 2020, 16:02
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Dynamo Groby wrote:
I always think it's impressive when somebody sticks to one nationality for players and succeeds ...good luck
Thanks~ I've been at it a while, I nearly know what I'm doing. smiley smiley It's gotten me through the slog of getting the facilities and such sorted, so it's not been too bad. All the best to you too~

Diament Garwolin (Lord Radz) 27 January 2020, 11:37
Great thread!

Similar to Dynamo Groby, I've been running a one nation team for a few years now.
The goals at the moment are:
1. Get to 60 million in the bank (should be there by March)
2. Upgrade to Expanded Training Facility
3. Develop some talents through the club