Forums

Miscellaneous

Remove auction button

Posted in Ideas/development

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 29 December 2019, 00:59
Not when you are leading an auction obviously, as that would not be a good idea.

But when you are bidding and the auction goes above what you want to spend, you decide to check out of the bidding process yet they're stuck on your auction page, sometimes for hours. I would much rather be able to get rid of the auctions I am no longer interested in, and only see the ones I'm actively bidding on.

Not a major problem but would be useful to avoid having a spammed up auctions page

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 1 January 2020, 04:57
I've wanted this for ages, one of those little annoyances within the game.

Never bothered to suggest it in here as it's probably just too low priority for them to bother to change

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 27 January 2020, 17:18
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Not when you are leading an auction obviously, as that would not be a good idea.

But when you are bidding and the auction goes above what you want to spend, you decide to check out of the bidding process yet they're stuck on your auction page, sometimes for hours. I would much rather be able to get rid of the auctions I am no longer interested in, and only see the ones I'm actively bidding on.

Not a major problem but would be useful to avoid having a spammed up auctions page
My take on why you cannot is probably because it helps cheat hunters for example auction price bumping

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 March 2021, 12:21
IMO not enough of these good ideas get implemented, so, thank you Dennis for sorting this one

https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/1046-many-small-improvements-related-to-trade :

Hide auctions if you are no longer interested:

If you are participating in an auction that you no longer want to bid on, you can now hide it from the list.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 16 March 2021, 20:04
These are all great quality of life fixes. Massive improvement on playability.