Miscellaneous

Cancelling premium [Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Final Whistle (join) 10 March 2020, 13:45
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
So you havent been picked for a youth squad, and felt it necessary to tell us all?

You sound like a child, cancel it, im sure you'll be missed smiley
this is inappropriate language. There should be no bullying in VM
Inappropriate language smiley you've led a sheltered life smiley
Is nobody going to discipline this person? If not, I'm off.
You just have to ignore the attitude, take it as a joke. Seems this is what they're looking for, as if this was a 4chan or smth

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 10 March 2020, 13:52
The forums are a place for discussion, learning, giving advice and a place for fun communication. A final reminder of the rules

A reminder of the rules guys

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.

Petty squabbles between the same people are becoming tiresome. I try to keep things open as long as possible and treat you all like adults but if you are going to continue to act like children then I will treat you as such. Last friendly warning before I give official warnings and bans.

I'm locking this thread now as it's not really a topic for discussion. Teams selected for the youth squad tests are done so by Dennis and not people on the forum. OP if you wish to leave because you don't have a youth squad then that is your decision but it seems disproportionate as it wont be long before everybody has a youth team.