smiley

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 31 March 2020, 19:56
The Goon Sqwad wrote:
smiley
Cheeky

Newcastle United FC (James) 1 April 2020, 14:42
Scrooge FC wrote:
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Can anything positive be said for youth squads?
From what i've seen is its just driven youth prices to ridiculous inflated amounts, and ruined a lot of teams planning with regards to training players due to the energy/mood situation.
Personal opinion is every 'update' this game has done or tried to do in about 5 years as put 1 step forward and about 5 steps back.
Yea a lot. It puts a whole new layer to the game. That is great. You should try it smiley

Try it, before you speak about it smiley

About the market? It is the same for everyone. You can also sell your youth players for more, nothing has changed.
Yeah okay, I'll just plunge millions into buying a squad, and then further millions into buying bang average youths for inflated prices (of which I wont be able to train on a decent enough intensity to make them a worthwhile aquisition) just to be able to have my word on it.

Solsbury Hill (Jigsaw) 1 April 2020, 14:55
Scrooge FC wrote:
From what i've seen is its just driven youth prices to ridiculous inflated amounts, and ruined a lot of teams planning with regards to training players due to the energy/mood situation.
Personal opinion is every 'update' this game has done or tried to do in about 5 years as put 1 step forward and about 5 steps back.
Yea a lot. It puts a whole new layer to the game. That is great. You should try it smiley

About the market? It is the same for everyone. You can also sell your youth players for more, nothing has changed.
Yeah okay, I'll just plunge millions into buying a squad, and then further millions into buying bang average youths for inflated prices (of which I wont be able to train on a decent enough intensity to make them a worthwhile aquisition) just to be able to have my word on it.
They are not inflated prizes, they are new prized. Inflated means they go back to normal, but this is the new normal.

I can tell you, yes, it is good to have, extra spaces, and extra money to earn, but youth players and sell them with profit, that is how you get forward in vman.

Newcastle United FC (James) 1 April 2020, 15:10
Scrooge FC wrote:
Scrooge FC wrote:

They are not inflated prizes, they are new prized. Inflated means they go back to normal, but this is the new normal.

I can tell you, yes, it is good to have, extra spaces, and extra money to earn, but youth players and sell them with profit, that is how you get forward in vman.
With that response I thought I'd have a quick look at your club. Fully expecting to see a thriving Senior team and quality youth team. Nope, just an aging squad which in long term wont be profitable for you, and 1 player in your youth squad. If I was going to take advice, I'd expect the person offering it to actually be utilizing it themselves.

Solsbury Hill (Jigsaw) 1 April 2020, 15:23
Scrooge FC wrote:
Scrooge FC wrote:

With that response I thought I'd have a quick look at your club. Fully expecting to see a thriving Senior team and quality youth team. Nope, just an aging squad which in long term wont be profitable for you, and 1 player in your youth squad. If I was going to take advice, I'd expect the person offering it to actually be utilizing it themselves.
I just started again :-) I have been part of vman since the beginning :-) and i just sold all my youth players, you know profit smiley

Braziliance (Bobby S) 1 April 2020, 23:07
prices on youths is crazy now. I like having a youth squad but finding it hard to get youths anywhere near the same price and level before. I'm juts waiting to see now the prices go or if these new prices stay and I will have to either pay or not use youth squad like I currently am

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 2 April 2020, 00:27
Crack A Jack Fc wrote:
prices on youths is crazy now. I like having a youth squad but finding it hard to get youths anywhere near the same price and level before. I'm juts waiting to see now the prices go or if these new prices stay and I will have to either pay or not use youth squad like I currently am
Exactly. I sold off my entire team for a good profit last week, because the auction prices are so high right now.

I am going to sit back for a month or two before buying back in. In the meantime, I will just run with 15 y/o players that I can pick up for 1c.

I have no interest in youth squads right now. But, I am glad that others are getting enjoyment out of them.

Just like the stock market, buy low and sell high smiley

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 2 April 2020, 11:43
Scrooge FC wrote:

You make it sound like it's your real money

If you don't like the sounds of it just don't do it...

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 2 April 2020, 12:50
Ginni Devi Modi IOE wrote:
Scrooge FC wrote:

You make it sound like it's your real money

If you don't like the sounds of it just don't do it...
The problems are not really apparent at your level because the players you hold are of poor stock.