Forums

Miscellaneous

Youth Cups

Posted in General

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 1 May 2020, 13:31

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 May 2020, 13:34
Joined up ...bring it on...another Cup for me not to win smiley

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 1 May 2020, 13:49
On top of this, the danish blog also included at paragraph about discussion for standardization of the definition "youth player", as it is varies between different "parts" of the game. Losely translated:

As one can see the cups are named U23. We'd like to put up for discussion if we should standardize youth players.

That would include:
- Increase age limit for youth teams to 23, giving the players 1 year more before changing to the senior squad
- Increse the age definition for trainers so the "Youth players"-stat has influence till they're 23(including 23 - to my understanding)
- (Maybe) change U21 national teams to U23
- Potential other places to change the definition

Opinions about this can be shared in https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1214809-standardisering-af-aldersgraenser-til-23

I know it's only been put in danish, but I believe that is to keep everything in 'one' place for Sunny to look. So feel free to weigh in smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 May 2020, 13:56
Yes having one clear definition of "Youth" everywhere on the game would be good ...

SK Sokol Stary Tekov (Jurgen Kloppp) 1 May 2020, 14:00

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 1 May 2020, 15:55
Might buy few players off auction for cheap as chips, move to Italy and bag myself a handy 100k just for clicking the join button. Darn it, i should of kept that info to myself smiley

FC Razor (Jeppe) 2 May 2020, 00:08
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Loyals wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
smiley He's a dictator I tells ye smiley
Lets coup him smiley
smiley Let's do it...(Jeppe If you see this it was all his idea smiley )
smiley

Final Whistle (join) 2 May 2020, 00:47
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Might buy few players off auction for cheap as chips, move to Italy and bag myself a handy 100k just for clicking the join button. Darn it, i should of kept that info to myself smiley
Why Italy?

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 2 May 2020, 08:16
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Why Italy?
Nobody or few were signed up for the U23 cup at the time smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 2 May 2020, 08:44
Loyals wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Why Italy?
Nobody or few were signed up for the U23 cup at the time smiley
Indeed smiley