Forums

Miscellaneous

VM Awards are back

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 20 December 2020, 23:08
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Anyone got any good shouts for newcomer of the year? I've done all my other votes just not sure of many newbies smashing it
I nominated https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1303858 / https://www.virtualmanager.com/managers/1303858
9 months to WCTF even if he had super youths, it's still an achievement.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 21 December 2020, 00:35
Next year club coughs smiley

Man Stoj FC (Aleksandar Stoj) 21 December 2020, 13:47
I'm a forever newbie to this game xD

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 21 December 2020, 13:48
Most improved lol solid 3 and 4 level.... Cough.. (. MAybe thats not appropriate at the moment...)

Rabinowitz FC (Samuel Rabinowitz) 21 December 2020, 13:49
Also didnt thfy say the calendsr was replacing the awards lol

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 December 2020, 13:56
The Dark Carnival wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Anyone got any good shouts for newcomer of the year? I've done all my other votes just not sure of many newbies smashing it
is 10 years too long to be classed as a newcomer? (asking for a friend) smiley
I think the criteria is that once you have won the Newcomers Cup, you are no longer considered a Newcomer.... so yes Paul, you are indeed still a newcomer smiley
smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 December 2020, 13:59
Rabinowitz FC wrote:
Also didnt thfy say the calendsr was replacing the awards lol
Yes. I think many of our counterparts were not happy they were scrapped so I'm guessing that was the reason they were introduced back.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 21 December 2020, 18:01
I love the calendar. I don't participate in the VM awards. But, to each his own.

Enchiladas Mexicanas (Patatas Bravas) 21 December 2020, 23:44
I'm new and I'm so good that I relegated myself three divisions just to give everyone a chance.

My brash and arrogant attitude is sure to be a vote winner.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 December 2020, 09:05
I don't like the awards - it's just a popularity contest for the Danes largely. As said above, each to their own but I'm not interested.