Forums

Miscellaneous

ETA on WCTF

Posted in General

AFC Redhill (Alex Hatton) 28 December 2020, 23:55
Judging by your squad (welling) it looks like you are playing the game just fine

Final Whistle (join) 29 December 2020, 00:16
Welling United wrote:
Man Stoj FC wrote:
Hi all managers,

Those managers who are managing clubs with World Class Training facility, How long roughly did it take to get that facility? I've been playing since 2018 non-stop and I'm currently on Professional Training Facility, but my club balance is around 26 mil and raising
I've been here over a decade and I'm only 25m away smiley but I've played the game very wrong!
I took a look at your players and noticed https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/14448049-maria-paul-dick

You're still overtraining this talent and wasting a lot of money in the process, his morale is also low , further reducing his trainings and thus his value.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 29 December 2020, 02:29
It took me 15 months - but that was back in 2013/14 when it was possible to make millions on a Sunday evening just after the weekly Update when then the Talent and Wonderkid markers were updated and there was a huge amount of trading done.
It would take me longer than that now....
It took me 6 months to reach the English Premier League - and all this was without having Premium -
& therefore no home generated "Superyouths".

SAS united (Manager of SAS united) 29 December 2020, 11:12
I am to embarrassed to say how long it took me! Never been very successful in making a lot of money in the transfer market and as others have said it’s much tougher now to make money I’ve stopped trying to make money on youth players as I’m now often selling them for half there value! Recently I’ve managed to get promotion to a top league so now need to find a way of making more money to stay in the league for more than one season! Hope you get a WCTF soon

Man Stoj FC (Aleksandar Stoj) 29 December 2020, 13:34
all your players names are Dick... maybe that's why smiley