Miscellaneous

Hello! Value of this player please.

Posted in Player Valuations

Joepower FC (Manager of Joepower FC) 22 February 2021, 09:21
?

Yorkshire Knights FC (Jamie) 23 February 2021, 17:46
Scrap value unfortunately mate - Sell him for spares and repairs

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 23 February 2021, 23:06
Highly depends on his next 2 trains, the first two were decent, third one the trainer let him down as he's not suitable for training outfield players, leave him training without a trainer and you might get a decent sum for him if he can replicate that second train a couple more times

Joepower FC (Manager of Joepower FC) 23 February 2021, 23:25
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Highly depends on his next 2 trains, the first two were decent, third one the trainer let him down as he's not suitable for training outfield players, leave him training without a trainer and you might get a decent sum for him if he can replicate that second train a couple more times
Thank you my friend

Joepower FC (Manager of Joepower FC) 23 February 2021, 23:28
Joepower FC wrote:
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Thank you my friend
what characteristics should a coach have for young players?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 23 February 2021, 23:30
Joepower FC wrote:
Joepower FC wrote:
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Thank you my friend
To answer your question, trainers need 19/20 in youth players and outfield players, or if you're training a keeper, youth players and goalkeepers, however at your point trainers aren't worthwhile in my (and other experienced players) opinion so I would recommend letting his contract run out (don't fire him) as he's burning money for you essentially

Would recommend giving this a read, answers a lot of questions you may have

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1224095-the-noob-bible-2021-edition

Joepower FC (Manager of Joepower FC) 23 February 2021, 23:40
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Joepower FC wrote:
Joepower FC wrote:
Deepcar Dragons wrote:
Thank you my friend
To answer your question, trainers need 19/20 in youth players and outfield players, or if you're training a keeper, youth players and goalkeepers, however at your point trainers aren't worthwhile in my (and other experienced players) opinion so I would recommend letting his contract run out (don't fire him) as he's burning money for you essentially

Would recommend giving this a read, answers a lot of questions you may have

https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1224095-the-noob-bible-2021-edition
thank you for everything!!!