Forums

Miscellaneous

Custom Kit Patterns

Posted in General

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 11 January 2022, 14:45
I was wondering with the VM Pro feature for custom kit patterns how it works? Do you just upload a jpg/png like with a logo? If that's the case could I in theory add a logo and sponsor to my kit?

Hindle FC (Florent Sinama-Pongolle) 12 January 2022, 21:32
It has to be a .png

Yeah you could add a logo and badge and stuff on, it has to be a certain size when you upload, it will take a few attempts to get placement right, but you get a preview sort of thing to see how it's going to look once it's accepted

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 13 January 2022, 00:19
Interesting. Cheers for the reply, if VM Pro gets some more worthwhile upgrades I may eventually give it a go smiley

Casey academy (brenden) 13 January 2022, 10:20
Think I'm in same boat, going to wait for more features before I buy

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 14 January 2022, 04:02
Why would I pay for custom kits when I can`t even see my own kits now. When I click on kits, nothing appears.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 14 January 2022, 04:11
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
Why would I pay for custom kits when I can`t even see my own kits now. When I click on kits, nothing appears.
What do you mean when you click on kits?

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 14 January 2022, 10:09
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
You might need to clear your browsers cache files.
If you try an incognito / private tab, does it then show your kits?

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 14 January 2022, 16:26
FC Apollyon wrote:
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
You might need to clear your browsers cache files.
If you try an incognito / private tab, does it then show your kits?
Did this and nothing has changed. Up until the last upgrade here, everything was fine.

To the previous reply, on the main page it has a link for Kits, where you can change your colors...for a price. Nothing is there. If it weren`t for the match engine games, I wouldn`t even know what my colors were. And it`s the same on my mobile device and desktop computer.

FC Apollyon (Liam - CM) Community Manager 14 January 2022, 16:31
Did you try both of the options?
As it seems like the exact issue we had when first deploying these new features.

Clearing the cached files, images and such helped for a bunch of users, myself included.
A different browser that you haven't played on before, or incognito also helped, since they fetched the fresh files.

The Wrecking Crew (Gonzo) 14 January 2022, 16:39
FC Apollyon wrote:
Did you try both of the options?
As it seems like the exact issue we had when first deploying these new features.

Clearing the cached files, images and such helped for a bunch of users, myself included.
A different browser that you haven't played on before, or incognito also helped, since they fetched the fresh files.
I did the incognito on my mobile device....same outcome. I don`t know how to do it on my desktop, and don`t want o mess around and lock myself out. So it is what it is. The last upgrade messed a lot of stuff up. Like during game play, the free kick banner stays on the screen way too long. Play is going on and the banner is still up there. Also, during the game, before the update, there would be a bar showing the players nearest to the ball`s energy level. They are no longer there. I can live without all of this stuff, but I don`t know why they can`t just leave well enough alone.