Forums

Miscellaneous

Custom Kit Patterns

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 7 February 2022, 16:49
The Wrecking Crew wrote:
FC Apollyon wrote:
Did you try both of the options?
As it seems like the exact issue we had when first deploying these new features.

Clearing the cached files, images and such helped for a bunch of users, myself included.
A different browser that you haven't played on before, or incognito also helped, since they fetched the fresh files.
I did the incognito on my mobile device....same outcome. I don`t know how to do it on my desktop, and don`t want o mess around and lock myself out. So it is what it is. The last upgrade messed a lot of stuff up. Like during game play, the free kick banner stays on the screen way too long. Play is going on and the banner is still up there. Also, during the game, before the update, there would be a bar showing the players nearest to the ball`s energy level. They are no longer there. I can live without all of this stuff, but I don`t know why they can`t just leave well enough alone.
Yes, I totally agree with you. Everything was fine beforehand. Now, it's a mess that unfortunately I have to put up with especially the match kits...sometimes, all I see are my opponents shorts, sometimes their full kit and then other times nothing at all and those clubs don't have vm Pro unlike me who has but yet, you can see nothing when it comes to my match kits and I can see other teams who have vm Pro too and you can't see any of their match kit either. I have cleared the cache but still the same and other teams still have the similar issues too after clearing their cache so that is not how to resolve the issue.