Forums

Miscellaneous

60 million

Posted in General

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 8 September 2022, 16:29
Hello I will have around 60 million tomorrow what shall I do with it please?

Orient CF (George) 8 September 2022, 16:39
Spend 25 million of it on the upgraded training ground.... thats what I was just advised to do

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 8 September 2022, 17:12
I may do that

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 8 September 2022, 17:48
Definitely upgrade your training facility to aqua @25m then upgrade your pitches to level 4 @2.6 m for both and extend your main stadium to 20k @9.5m this will give you a solid foundation going forward. the remaining credits invest around 50% in players and save the rest .

Good luck

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 8 September 2022, 18:24
Coptic Titans wrote:
Definitely upgrade your training facility to aqua @25m then upgrade your pitches to level 4 @2.6 m for both and extend your main stadium to 20k @9.5m this will give you a solid foundation going forward. the remaining credits invest around 50% in players and save the rest .

Good luck
+1 this advice

FORTHEWIN (Ryan Thompson) 9 September 2022, 10:58
Great advice thank you I've upgraded my training, I've bought a few players and seeing how much money I have left to upgrade stadium

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 9 September 2022, 13:44
Make upgrading your pitches your next priority to level 4 its relatively cheap and just upgrade your remaining touch line stand if you can afford it, the rest of the stadium can wait but leave yourself a float of 5m and employ some decent trainers 2-3 to start with will suffice.