Forums

Miscellaneous

Bought him by accient make of it what you will

Posted in Player Sales - 16-22 Year Olds

FC Crystal Palace (Jurgen Meltz) 9 October 2023, 21:16
My worry is if you hold off renewing contract and forget thats money gone. If they retire thats money gone.

Definitely if its a fit in your team max the contract.

Understated was about too I remember that club.

I wish you success in the flipping business mate.

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 9 October 2023, 21:22
I never go above the value including extending contracts on oldies. I look at the sign on fee and estimated wage. First season I wasted a lot of credits on wages. I have screwed up and lost a couple of players. I run them down to the last day before renewing contracts. The plan is to flip not keep. I make sure If I buy a player I am happy to get stuck with it. Becomes a part of the team. I got two on auction now that I forgot to renew contracts. Lesson learned. I renewed contracts this morning. Not sure how it happened but I wont beat myself up about it.They could return a profit.

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 9 October 2023, 21:24
Understated Excellence is still here. He has been active in the forums.

Sockport County (Geoffrey) 10 October 2023, 18:04
One of the two contracts of forgot to renew has sold for nearly double what I got him for. Other one is still on the market. Not doing bad. Between them I got my credits back and some. I could upgrade my training ground still have plenty in the bank. I don't want to do that while I got 15 yr old creations.Got one looks reasonable and one maybe.